3 votes or as many as you like???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious the Finished Bikes thread says we get three votes but the Voting thread says as many votes as you like. Which is it?

Just curious the Finished Bikes thread says we get three votes but the Voting thread says as many votes as you like. Which is it?
As many as you like, I will try to find the post in the finished bikes thread and fix it.
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the heads up!

Luke.

O.K., I have not voted before so I am confused. Members can vote as many times as they like to? How is that a fair competition? The single vote that I have placed for my favorite builds doesn't mean much if other members are placing hundreds for their favorites.

Thanks,
Big Ape
Ted

O.K., I have not voted before so I am confused. Members can vote as many times as they like to? How is that a fair competition? The single vote that I have placed for my favorite builds doesn't mean much if other members are placing hundreds for their favorites.

Thanks,
Big Ape
Ted
You can vote for as many separate bikes as you like, but only one vote per bike... ;)

Luke.

Thanks Luke, I just went back and looked. I'm a little slow sometimes.

Latest posts

Back