3 back-to-back Swaps/shows coming up in the S.E. in FEB & MARCH 2019

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Happy Holidays RRB'ers!
While you (hopefully) have a little time-off over the Holidays.... keep in mind 3 South Eastern US back-to-back SWAPS/Shows coming up on us, quickly, in 2019 ...... and it's time to start making your plans!!
>>>>>> coming up in the S.E. (N.C. - GA - TN) starting FEB 2nd in Charlotte, NC (a "Hurricane Coasters" organized event) then the next is MARCH 2nd in Commerce, GA ("Pedal to the Metal") that I organize .......... then next is "Get-A-Grip" on MARCH 23rd in Cleveland, TN that @dorr organizes and promotes .....
The Hurricane Coaster's Swap/Show FLYER will be shown just below in this thread!! ..... (INDOOR Event!)
The "Pedal-to-the-Metal" and the "Get-A-Grip" Events in March will be posted here soon! (both Outdoor Events)
(Mark those dates! 2/02/19 and 3/02/19 and 3/23/19)
Happy Tinkering!! .... CCR Dave

d6a81824-8c03-44b8-b4f4-a79b875a5789-jpeg.920610

THE FLYER BELOW SHOULD OPEN UP ONCE YOU CLICK ON IT!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

CCR DAVE

Attachments

• VINTAGE SWAP FLYER V.2 03.02.19 PDF.pdf
    825.2 KB · Views: 175
I'll have a bunch of project fodder (bikes/frames/parts) at the Hurricane Coasters Show/Swap....AND I'll have my paint and brushes if anyone wants some accent stripes on their ride!

I'll have a bunch of project fodder (bikes/frames/parts) at the Hurricane Coasters Show/Swap....AND I'll have my paint and brushes if anyone wants some accent stripes on their ride!

See you in Charlotte !! It's gonna be a BIG Turnout !!
Don' forget 4 weeks later in Commerce GA !
Then add another 3 weeks in Cleveland Tennessee !!
All 3 of these are a blast and I will be at all 3, for sure !!
Cheers ! CCR Dave

Latest posts

Back