• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

26 " Projects

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
For your consideration. My descriptions are brief as are my pictures.....please ask questions and I will gladly get more pictures for those truly interested. These bikes are as I got them and uncleaned. All are being sold as pictured and I may part them out if there is enough interest. All prices are plus shipping. PayPal accepted. Thanks for looking.

SOLD 1962 Schwinn American. As pictured $155 plus shipping
001_zpsy2pruccg.jpg

002_zpsdh63wkha.jpg

SOLD Murray built Western Flyer Sonic Flyer...painted version of the Space Liner. As pictured. $90 plus shipping
004_zpsupupws9q.jpg

005_zps5s9nnhcb.jpg

SOLD Pre war ladies Colson loop tail. As pictured $65 plus shipping
006_zpsxqvunnab.jpg

007_zpszmjngha7.jpg

Early 60's Schwinn (1961)....I believe it was an American or similar. Has the slim line tank holder on the bottom of the top tube. Bike was originally blue. As pictured $60 plus shipping.
008_zpsv70kylqd.jpg

009_zps0fcwjhl3.jpg

SOLD Late 50's Murray built Sears. This one has the cast metal chrome light housing and a good lens. As pictured $145 plus shipping.
010_zpshoa60cfq.jpg

011_zpsnr8jzlcc.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back