20''Rumbler tribute

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I'm runnin late I know but I didn't know if I'd have time to pull this off. Let alone know what I was gonna build. Thanks to Kenny P I'm on track and rolling (well I will be when I get some wheels on this thing) :lol:
So heres what I started with, plus some tube robbed from a repco de ville racer
BASTY76
the geometry is a bit out compared to Rumbler and I havent got any springer forks but it's getting there.

just can't get these photos workin sorry I'll try again :oops:

Thanks Markm your a champion (still don't get it). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TheFlyingDingo said:
Projects looking great-good lines

Hey basty...im gonna need some info on what your doing with that pile of bikes
Hey Dingo I got those bikes at a farm clearing sale for nothing!! There's 2 Malvern stars, a Holland, a Raleigh sports and a BSA burmuda. Also got a Peugeot ten speed a skyrider dragster and a cool little girls bike. It was like christmas. Dont really know what I'm doing with them but I couldn't leave em there!! Another project I guess. :D Are you after one? I'm in Australia remember.

BASTY 76 said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Projects looking great-good lines

Hey basty...im gonna need some info on what your doing with that pile of bikes
Hey Dingo I got those bikes at a farm clearing sale for nothing!! There's 2 Malvern stars, a Holland, a Raleigh sports and a BSA burmuda. Also got a Peugeot ten speed a skyrider dragster and a cool little girls bike. It was like christmas. Dont really know what I'm doing with them but I couldn't leave em there!! Another project I guess. :D Are you after one? I'm in Australia remember.
Yay austrailia!
i just like the sprocket on the one on top

Great find for free, isnt that great to get something free?

Hey Dingo I've got three of those sprokets, want one?

Latest posts

Back