20in chopper with motor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my first rat rod bike i started when i was 9.(now 15) i found a 70s girls bike 20in with a banana seat and apes. my dad and i had seen a 80cc bicycle engine and thought this little bike would be perfect for me.
cut the middle tube and flipped it to make it look like a sting ray. and slapped that 80 in there the first time we rode it the rear wheel got the spokes ripped out. still have it. siting in the shop and still working on it.

when i was 9.

skylerschopper1_zpsdb49676b.jpg

a couple of years later.
the chopper befor the motor. seeing this pic makes me want to put the. banana seat the sissy bar back on it.
skylerschopper2_zps94f1cdd7.jpg

today
IMG_0852_zps0217a95e.jpg

That looks sweet, but I wouldn't recommend putting front pegs on, for cornering reasons.

Supercub said:
With that small sprocket and a 60 lb kid your top speed will be around 40mph. You must have good blue cross or heavy duty brakes.
im 150 now and dont really fit on it. no brakes. its top speed on flat ground was 35. im going to end up putting front brakes on soon.

red bike shed said:
Supercub said:
With that small sprocket and a 60 lb kid your top speed will be around 40mph. You must have good blue cross or heavy duty brakes.
im 150 now and dont really fit on it. no brakes. its top speed on flat ground was 35. im going to end up putting front brakes on soon.

Put a banana seat back on it.. im 17 and i ride stingrays around all day no problem.. just my seats have no foam left and need redone.. haha :lol:

Latest posts

Back