2016 Huffy Nel Lusso Cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you live anywhere near a beach (lake or ocean) you'll easily double your money. You can't swing a dead cat at the beach these days without hitting one of the current Big Box Huffys/Schwinns.
Great buy on these. I'd consider swapping the tires into your stash for some cheap whitewalls before you flip them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! Live in Houston and people buy these bikes all the time for the numerous lakes around here and the Coast which is not very far. I imagine that when I list them I will sell them fairly quickly to someone either for parts for a build or for someone looking for a cool looking but cheap bike.

aww.. first thing I thought of was this!

p1080712-e1334672708504.jpg

If you live anywhere near a beach (lake or ocean) you'll easily double your money. You can't swing a dead cat at the beach these days without hitting one of the current Big Box Huffys/Schwinns.
Great buy on these. I'd consider swapping the tires into your stash for some cheap whitewalls before you flip them.

Those were my thoughts exactly. Get the tire off and slap on some generic tires. You'll still easily get $80 each depending on your market.

I know this is an old thread and frankly I’m doing some research, but that turn of phrase just made me spit out my beverage….bravo 🤣

Latest posts

Back