2012 Seattle Old Bike Swap Meet - March 25th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

The 24th annual Seattle Old Bike Swap will be held in the same location as last year at the Meridian Park Elementary School in Shoreline Washington on Sunday, March 25th from 7am to 2pm.

The location is 5 minutes north of Seattle on I-5 and less than 5 minutes from the freeway exit.

We have laid out 32 indoor vending spaces in a number of sizes and 10 large covered outdoor spaces. All of these spaces were sold out last year in advance of the event.

We also have a virtually unlimited amount of outdoor parking lot vending space available.

If you do desire indoor or covered outdoor space please sign up for it early. If the indoor space does sell out soon we may be able to add more in an adjacent building but otherwise once the indoor and covered spaces are sold, the remaining spaces will be in the uncovered parking lot.

We have set vendor space prices based on early-bird, standard, and latecomer schedules, the original deadline for early-bird prices was this weekend but we are extending that a week as it always takes longer to get the word out than we initially hope it will

We have set up an event website and an event email

Those addresses are:

Seattle Old Bid Swap Website:

https://sites.google.com/site/seattleoldbikeswap/

Seattle Old Bike Swap email:

[email protected]

My wife, Laurie, worked diligently to get the website up and running with a linked PayPal option. If you have trouble using this option or have other questions about the event or spaces and payment options you can email us with your questions.

I will be posting more event information here and on the event website as we close in on the event date.

I am also working on plans for a bicycle history related event for Saturday, March 24th and will post on that soon.

Latest posts

Back