2011 specialized hardrock - clunker??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Picked this up yesterday, super deal $40, needs tubes, front rim trued, front derailleur cable. I really need to get it back riding and just enjoy it, has decent hardware and will probably serve years of service.
http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?year=2010&brand=Specialized&model=Hardrock+Sport

So why am i looking it over, searching for rigid forks, measuring up the frame to see if chrome coaster brake rims will fit and considering stripping the paint and polishing the alum frame for a clunker build. What the heck is wrong with me. :21:

Wanted to share what i thought was a good score, and get some moral support to resist....... the... temptation....to...clunker.....this....bike....
20170516_165632.jpg

Yeah, i was joking around with a buddy asking if he'd tig some new dropouts on it for me. He said no "out of principle".

I may leave it set up on the street tires and actually use one of my bikes for real exercise.

Latest posts

Back