2010 New Belgium Fat Tire Mods

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20161119_212409.jpg
I picked up this Felt for $250. I switched out the forks, swapped the seat, changed out the tires and covered the red and yellow dots on the tank. I also mounted the front fender on the back.

View attachment 38975 I picked up this Felt for $250. I switched out the forks, swapped the seat, changed out the tires and covered the red and yellow dots on the tank. I also mounted the front fender on the back.

@cwucat42

Bike looks great! I’m looking for the original seat if you have it and are willing to sell it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The tank dots look like a urination took place. It's a beer bike, too! Hmm...? Maybe young people do not realize free form urinating used to be a national craze back when everybody smoked everywhere. "It pays to advertise!" men would gleefully declare if caught. The Canadian classic "Ten Lost Years" describes a shop owner's attempt to stem the flow. He hooked a car battery to some corrugated iron men had been abusing. The reported result is too graphic for a family forum and we've all seen the Hindenburg footage. Oh, the humanity!!

Latest posts

Back