1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

2010 Masi Speciale SS/FG 56cm

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by Terry66, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Terry66

Terry66

Title says it all. I doubt this bike has 100 miles on it. I took it in trade thinking I might use it....but it just sits in the garage. Looking at completed eBay auctions, looks like $400-450 is about the selling price. A blue commuter (same bike only drop bars, just sold for $500+). This one has a Fizik Arione saddle and Easton carbon seatpost added....It's a flipflop SS/FG hub. I think it is 46/18. I think I have a 16t cog as well. It also has moustache bars added. I have some riser bars and levers if you would prefer those. Local is probably better. I am in Dayton, Ohio.

Not really looking for anything in particular, but I am open to ideas. Preferably a nice clean men's vintage bike around the same value. Feel free to PM or post on here. I also have the bike for sale outright for $400.

Oh yeah...the frame bag got jacked, so it isn't included.

[​IMG]

2. GTCOMA

GTCOMA

This bike is nice! I'll have to see what I have to offer in trade....

3. Dboy9887

Dboy9887

thats an awesome bike!! what size frame is it?

4. Dboy9887

Dboy9887

Nvm I just notice the Post Title... :oops:

5. Terry66

Terry66

Yeah, it is a 56. If I don't trade/sell it in the next week or two, I am putting drop bars on it and a black B17 and using it to commute this season. My commute is pretty much flat, so it should work well

6. Dboy9887

Dboy9887

I Would trade it was a 50 or 51, im a small guy, but its definitely a sweet ride, i had a Scwhinn Sprint Track pro.

7. TheFlyingDingo

TheFlyingDingo

I don't know why I like this.

8. Bunbury

Bunbury

Because it's orange?

9. Terry66

Terry66

What's not to like? Simple single speed, flip flop hub, the Masi name, sweet headbadge, orange and black scheme, deep V wheels. This is pure cycling. :D

The problem is I never ride it. I have a carbon road bike that I use for training and doing time trials. I have a steel commuter/touring bike that I ride the rest of the time. I also have a new full Ultegra groupset sitting on my workbench ready to go on the next project. This bike has been the odd man out for the last year or so. I rode it one time all last year.