20" Of Some Sort - Uncle Scram

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I want to go ahead and throw my hat in the ring even though I don't have a plan yet.
Will probably be one of these 20 inchers I have...
3-20s.jpg

I would really like to do the Schwinn Scrambler but I kinda started on it a while back and painted the mags. That's as far as I got. Would that disqualify this bike? What if I used the mags on one of the other bikes?

Re: 20" Of Some Sort

YOUR DISQUALIFIED!!!

Now pls send all thoughs bikes to me! ;P

i am sure there are many bikers that will use parts that have been used or redone for
bikes already, your wheels are fine.... but if you feel guilty about using them
just mail it to me i am good with that...lol ok maybe i am just jealious do to my lack of little bikes

I kinda like the look of the bike on the left without wheels for a custom rat rod. That tank kinda gives it a vintage look and you could try out a variety of forks. Hey use parts from all three for something totally wacked out.

SuperStuff said:
I kinda like the look of the bike on the left without wheels for a custom rat rod. That tank kinda gives it a vintage look and you could try out a variety of forks. Hey use parts from all three for something totally wacked out.
I second that, go with the vintage stuff. :)

if you dont use the one on the far left you can send it to me!!!!!!! i could think of some things to do with her :mrgreen:
dont think you could go wrong with any of them!

I like the muscle bike but it would probably be best restored. I think the one on the left would rat the best. They're all nice!

sensor said:
MeHeadHunter said:
Done thinking yet :?: :)
:lol:
hes probably done with his build and just teasing us now!

Done "teasing" us yet? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing Randy. :cry: I don't really want to cut anything up, but I don't want to have something that looks like bikes others are doing. We've got time and it will come to us. Just remember "Build it and they will ride it." :wink:

Well good to see that you got started!.............But I'm not sure if it's allowed to cut things up! :shock:

Latest posts

Back