19PENNYSAVER71 (LAST UPDATE 07/31 FINAL DETAILS)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 19PENNYSAVER71 (UPDATE 5/30)

Nelson, you have my vote, your bike is excellent and your build it top quality. Love the wheel color, you can really tell it's more of an orange than red. It's perfect.

Now, everyone, keep watching this guy, we've known each other now since we were non driving teenagers and he always brings the wow factor in his craftsmanship.

yoothgeye said:
Nelson, you have my vote, your bike is excellent and your build it top quality. Love the wheel color, you can really tell it's more of an orange than red. It's perfect.

Now, everyone, keep watching this guy, we've known each other now since we were non driving teenagers and he always brings the wow factor in his craftsmanship.
Justin WOW huge compliment, Thanks bro! Thanks for the support, and you know you have mine.

herr_rudolf said:
Big'n'littles rule!
I'm loving the rolling chassis you now have. It shows 'red wheels' is still more than just a hotrod-statement.
It really does look cool.
8)
Thanks Herr_rudolf I appreciate the comment and I do agree with you. I feel a ratrod bike or car has endless of choices to make it look cool. But one of my favorites is painting the wheels.

Gold Street Customs said:
I 2nd on leaving the fork as is, if it were made rusty then you would have to make the tires and wheels aged the same, just my opinion but none the less, killer build!!

Thanks I see your point. I think it will be fine, I was just concerned about how the fork would look with the handlers, stem, chainring, and sissybar since they were really rusty and i cleaned them up. I guess I will see when I install the parts back on and really look at it.

WOW! i didnt know you were goin w/ a springer. looks mighty fine.
i guess ya got the cups/bearings/races all worked out.

beatcad said:
WOW! i didnt know you were goin w/ a springer. looks mighty fine.
i guess ya got the cups/bearings/races all worked out.

Yes I used the bearings and fit perfectly. Thanks once again for the parts.

Good looking build; love the paint scheme & cool wheels.

Once we get our build bikes done, wanna re-run that race we had in the Southpark parking lot? I'll bring my wrench for you. :wink:

Looks cool :wink: I thought it would look ugly painted red but you certainly did prove me wrong :mrgreen: Keep up the good work :D

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Looks cool :wink: I thought it would look ugly painted red but you certainly did prove me wrong :mrgreen: Keep up the good work :D

Red wouldn't look as good as the color he picked does, this is more orange.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Thanks. The picture may shows it more red than orange but it still looks good. I was surprised that it worked well with the whole bike.

nelvolks said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Thanks. The picture may shows it more red than orange but it still looks good. I was surprised that it worked well with the whole bike.
Whatever color... ITS COOL :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
nelvolks said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Whatever color... ITS COOL :mrgreen:
Yes definitely agree! Thanks.

Looking good. Stance is great.

Latest posts

Back