1989 Cannondale Road Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Stopped in at the local thrift shop (Goodwill-type place) just to poke around and ran across this beauty. 1989 Cannondale 3.0 12 speed road bike with aluminum frame and Suntour components. Sticker price of $18.00.
I'm not a road bike guy but just couldn't pass up a deal like that. The cashier said a guy had brought it in about an hour earlier and said it was tuned up and ready to ride.
No work required on this so I'm planning to flip it on CL.
Anyone here have experience with these that can give me some idea of asking price? Not looking to get rich, but a quick flip would put some needed jangle back in my pocket!
IMG_2339_zps811b0648.jpg

mmmm, ya, I raced those back then. What a battle axe; perfect for criteriums. Not sure what it'll get you, but I'd start high. My guess is there's people who want those bad.

I think I had the generation frame prior to this one, mine was actually called a criterium series frame, in blueberry, with yellow accents. Great race bike, lousy riding/training bike. never should have gotten rid of it.

Latest posts

Back