1981 LaGuna Custom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
IMGP1851.jpg

IMGP1850.jpg

IMGP1849.jpg

IMGP1848.jpg

IMGP1847.jpg

IMGP1846.jpg

IMGP1844.jpg

IMGP1843.jpg

IMGP1842.jpg

Now I am normally not a big fan of white paint on a frame but .... that is freakin gorgeous what a bike dude.

Thanks all!
My Ratrod shout outs for this build -

RCain actaully gave me the LaGuna Decals! Thanks Man!

Axsepul created and produced the custom headbadge - nice work!

Got the Rims from Floyd.

Porkchop sold me the seatpost :)

Robert,
I really love your Laguna. It is so Clean and Fresh looking. The bright white paint, nice bright red bars and the decals look amazing. i can't stop looking at the Araya gold rims with No Brake Marks on the sides. I hope my cruiser turns up as good......Ron

That is one nice cruiser.!!! Awesome job on this one..
I don't know how you pop out all these cruiser when I can bearly try to finish one..

Nice!!! Wonder why more 26 inch quality BMX bikes were not built. With aging populace I would think 30 to early 40 year old men would be a good market to appeal to.

Nice!!! Wonder why more 26 inch quality BMX bikes were not built. With aging populace I would think 30 to early 40 year old men would be a good market to appeal to.

Probably b/c at some point in the early 80s ('84? I'm not sure of the exact year...), the Cruiser Class of BMX switched from 26" to 24"....

Latest posts

Back