• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1976 Mini Scrambler Stingray project (CA)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$95 picked up in So.California (will post pics in a couple weeks when I dig it out of storage)

Frame, fork, kickstand, sprocket, crank w/hardware/headset. Includes a pair of used aftermarket steel chrome wheels 16x2.125/1.75 w/coaster brake (90's wheelsmfg?)

No chainguard, fender or 16in S-7s. If you want the original box handlebars/stem and 15" mini banana we can talk. $95 picked up in So.Cal; PM me if you're interested on getting the first jump on it.

(The frame still has the original red paint on it in just fair condition w/some surface rust. In my opinion I would not re-paint it, but just rat rod it. Just add your own seat and handlebars & pedals. Everything will need to be assembled...should be no problem for this crowd LOL)

Attachments

• 1976_miniScrambler.jpg
    1976_miniScrambler.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back