1975 Kawasaki BX-200 Any Value ??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1975 Kawasaki BX-200, Serial No. B2-10100 that I have owned since new. I raced it a couple of times when I was 15, and it's just been sitting around collecting dust for the last 40 years. I'm ready to part with it and was just wondering what I should be looking for money wise. It is 99% all original, other than the hand grips, and in pretty decent shape other than a ripped seat and it needs a good cleaning and polishing. I was thinking of e-baying it unless someone could suggest a better alternative ??
Thank You

Hey Marv....pretty cool that you still have your childhood Kawasaki.

I've got one myself in my collection. As with anything, condition and originality are key.

Ebay is a good place to sell one if you don't mind the fees which aren't too bad for the size of the audience you would reach.

It's hard to give you a solid estimate without seeing photos of the bike.

kawasaki.jpg

Very nice....especially cool that you have the original tires installed.

Outside of the seat damage and wrong grips, it appears to be in a really nice shape.

Looks like you took care of it over the years.

I've seen people wanting $1000+ for Yamaha Moto-Bikes but I don't know if they actually get that much.
I kinda' hope so because I'm sitting on one myself!

COOL bike!!!

sweet bike i do not see 1000 bucks but i do see 3-400 it's an amazing bike and in very good shape of course that is what im willing to pay but ima cheapskate lol

Awesome looking bike, but not the fastest for racing ; )

To answer your question: I'd think you could get $400-600 for it, depending where you live and if you're willing to wait for the right buyer.

I'd say $500 to $800, depending on how quickly you find the right buyer. Really rad bike; it's incredibly close to complete!

Really cool bike!

Awesome looking bike, but not the fastest for racing ; )

I had a Yamaha like that and the suspension would sop up a lot of pedaling energy. Fun on the jumps though. I had a little dirt hill by my house and if you hit it just right the rear shocks would bounce you way up in the air.

Latest posts

Back