1974 Redline Squareback CRUISER!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyGold

Epic Level Bike Hoarder! 🏆
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Okay...I'm slow on the uptake, being a non-FBer and not a regular on bmxmuseum.com or bmxsociety.com...I guess this has been floating out there on the internerds for a couple months now. But, it is new to me...so, it may be new to some of you.

Search for it on either of the two above mentioned sites for more details and history...but, the bottom line is this thing is AWESOME, historically significant, and easily one of the biggest grails in the BMX world :thumbsup:
redlin245a01cc24df_lg.jpg

Note the huge headtube...it has motorcycle tapered roller bearings :43:

Just...epic,
Jason

Okay...I'm slow on the uptake, being a non-FBer and not a regular on bmxmuseum.com or bmxsociety.com...I guess this has been floating out there on the internerds for a couple months now. But, it is new to me...so, it may be new to some of you.

Search for it on either of the two above mentioned sites for more details and history...but, the bottom line is this thing is AWESOME, historically significant, and easily one of the biggest grails in the BMX world :thumbsup:
redlin245a01cc24df_lg.jpg

Note the huge headtube...it has motorcycle tapered roller bearings :43:

Just...epic,
Jason
Read the story on this a few weeks back. So, so rad!
It’s crazy what’s out there just hanging in someone’s garage!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back