1960's or '70's Lady bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can you guys help me with the id on this bike. It has no markings or decals on it, the only number is on the rear drop out and is about 6-8 digits and is very hard to read(that is why I don't have it right now, Will get tomorrow or the next day when I have light). The peddles are old school, but they could have been added later on. From what I can tell that is the original paint, has a few scratched and I don't see any other color underneath. It currently has 26" rims so I am not sure if thoses are original since the really old girls bikes came with 24"s. All the Chrome except maybe the handle bars will clean up, just have not done that yet.

I am looking to sell so if you want to include a good asking price feel free. I going to place on local CL for a couple of weeks, then will offer it up to the RRB brotheren.

DSCN2012.jpg

DSCN2013.jpg

The lens is yellowed and slightly cracked, but in one piece. The light does work.
DSCN2014.jpg

Has a Komet Super hub.
DSCN2015.jpg

Front
DSCN2017.jpg

Back
DSCN2016.jpg

I think you are right, any idea what year, or decade?

Thanks for your help. Will be placing on CL this weekend.

dogdart said:
Definitely Murray built , probably mid to late '60's , the rack looks like it could be off a Huffy or a Rollfast though .

Nope! The bike is 100% Murray built!

Latest posts

Back