1955 Huffy Customliner Tank Deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:D

Found this beautiful 24 incher at an estate sale I went to with my buddy.
It was all apart but pretty complete, I propped all the pieces together to snap these shots 8)
It was from the original owner , included was all the cool literature that came with it when new.
I haven't tried batteries in it yet to see if the horn works or not.
The estate sale was 2 days long .....
Spotted it on the 1st day and held off ( due to the price and the fact that it was a 24 ) , went back the second day and it was still there in the same spot , I made an offer and they took it :shock: ( I must have clipped a mega double coupon or something :lol: :lol: )

( I figured it was meant to be! )

I still think its a real sweet find regardless of the size though ( heck I ride my 20 inch nanners without a hitch , right ? ) :wink:

:mrgreen:

I like that bike...super...and now I finally get to see what the complete bike looks like. Year before last I bought a Customliner chain guard at the Haysville,KS. Swap just because I liked the look & styling of it...never had seen the whole bike til now...kool score...I dig the 24"bikes...I have a Flightliner,(2)Monark Firestone Supers,a Monark W/F,a Murray built 10 speed Spyder,plus my wife's Monark Rocket all 24's.They are largely overlooked & can be had at great prices alot of the time...have fun with it!...Pappy 8)

Thanks guys ! :D

The paint is in real nice shape!.
The only problem with the bike is a small crack in the frame where the seatpost goes in ( its a clampless , wedge type post ) so its a real easy weld fix.
I haven't done anything with the bike since grabbing it Sunday. Gotta sleep on it for a bit.
Keep it , Ratitude adjustment , flip it , clean it and ride it ?

Decisions decisions

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back