1952 Western Flyer WBO '17

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have yet to figure out a name, but here she is.

20170305_144616%202_zpszzqdkdzg.jpg

20170305_143811%203_zpsolf6dej3.jpg

20170305_144632_zpshoeom8ss.jpg

20170305_144244_zpsomjha7bf.jpg

Link to the build.

Last edited:
Welcome to the 'Finished' line! Nice, ratty build. Looks like a great rider too!

I agree with Luke, your best pic should be at the front of the thread, that will be the one used for voting. I like this one, I cropped it a little to make the bike stand out more....
cropshotunamedbuild.jpg

Thanks for your input! Your right it looks better cropped. I added a another one I took by the tracks.
That second from the top picture is awesome! Well placed angle for the bike, and the perspective of the track and coloring overall is your money shot! I'd go with that one.

Good picture...Maybe lighten it up a bit. Best pictures get the most votes. (not always the best bikes) used to drive me crazy til I got used to it and realized the best bike was in my garage anytime I wanna go ride it. [emoji469]

[emoji450]

sent from a banana phone...

that's one mean looking rugged ride...love this bike
I think the photo is good cropped tight (post#7), I agree with Carl, lighten it up a bit, maybe vignette the background, it draws more attention to this beauty..sortof puts it in the spotlight, if you know what I mean
:happy:
franco

that's one mean looking rugged ride...love this bike
I think the photo is good cropped tight (post#7), I agree with Carl, lighten it up a bit, maybe vignette the background, it draws more attention to this beauty..sortof puts it in the spotlight, if you know what I mean
:happy:
franco

I appreciate the good words. I agree with you guys on the making the image lighter and so on, but Ill be keeping what I have here. The first post has probably been edited 6 times now. lol The first pic is a good representation and my skills are sub par.

Besides, Im not sure I put this much thought into making the darn thing.

Have a good day!

I have to say I like your first pic. To me it shows action like a locomotive rolling down the tracks.
I took the liberty to mess around with the image, tried to make it look older and added some wear to the tire tread...
View attachment 48193
Nice H.F. ...snaps it up quite a bit. :thumbsup:

Nice work man!
How about "Freaking LACER Beam" for a name :D

Latest posts

Back