1951 CwC custom flat tracker

Apr 14, 2015
I will start by saying....This was my first build off competition It was challenging, fun & a great over all leaning experience for me . The RRB bike community is one of a kind . I have never been apart of anything like this before and it has been nothing but a good time with great people with the same interests . Although every one of us has our unique taste & spin on our bikes ...
I'm just happy I was able to finish on time with the rest of you guys !
This bike is very comfortable and rolls smooth . I look forward to next year !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
I will start by saying....This was my first build off competition It was challenging, fun & a great over all leaning experience for me . The RRB bike community is one of a kind . I have never been apart of anything like this before and it has been nothing but a good time with great people with the same interests . Although every one of us has our unique taste & spin on our bikes ...
I'm just happy I was able to finish on time with the rest of you guys !
This bike is very comfortable and rolls smooth . I look forward to next year !

Well said, bike looks great and pics with a rolling train as background. Good job.

Reactions: OddJob and G-Matt
Apr 11, 2014
Yeah, I am really diggin on this one. No overkill - just clean lines. All the components really compliment the overall look. Very nice indeed.

Reactions: G-Matt
Aug 24, 2010
Fort Worth Texas
The whole time I'm looking at this bike, I'm thinking "I wanna ride this bike". Then I start thinking " I wanna copy this bike". Bottom line is I like this bike.

May 15, 2015
The color is great looking on that frame! Nice work on that number plate and also, I need a set of those bars in my life!

Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Let's not forget about the "bulls". I've been fortunate in my travels to have never come face to fist with one.
If my grandfather were still alive he'd agree with ruddigger, he retired from CSX.
But I still think the pics are cool.

Reactions: ruddigger
Apr 14, 2015
Bike does look great, but as a trainman who has seen his fair share of inside out people, please stay off the tracks. You are trespassing, and the picture isn't worth the possible consequences, not to mention the stress you put on the train crews.
I totally understand your concern , these tracks are near my house and I hear them blow the whistle often because kids are there and not being responsible . Although this day when I was there I was careful as always . As the engineer went by they were going slow that day and did not blow the horn , he waved on the way by as he was checking out my bike . I don't make it a habit playing on the tracks . Thank you for you service and I'm sure that can be a very stressful job at times . There are some really foolish people out there ...

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
You were definitely on the right "track" on this build! Your colors, parts selection, custom pieces, all add up to a very tasty bike that begs to be ridden and shown off! Heading straight to my "favorites file"...!

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles