1950's CCM turning into board track styling...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen frame after frame and bike after bike on the local ad's and on this site, this one finally caught my eye. I came across it last night, and picked it up earlier today. I have always wanted to completely customize a bike, and with the price of gas costing me $100 Canadian a week to fill paying on average $1.35/litre it kind of fuelled me to get off my ... and start something (no pun intended)

I ended up paying a bit more than what I wanted, but these 100% Canadian built CCM's aren't seen as often. It still has the original head badge, and front wheel. What caught my eye though was the brand new Brooke's Saddle.

The bike is a nasty shiny blue colour, which is in the process of being stripped.

Eventually I plan on styling it towards a board track racer, they have always caught my eye and don't need to do too much to get it there.

AqjMv_bCEAA9qeD.jpg

With that headbadge, it would appear to me that it is mid to late 30's, definately not 50's. I've had a few of those. Great score. I never saw that one online. Kijiji or craiglist? I'm never on craigs. Nice score!

Bicycle808 said:
is that a 28"? it's very rad. let me know if you're selling that fork.

-rob
I am wanting to put a springer on it, most likely monark style. I will keep you in mind, if I do end up parting with the parts.

HotRodRob said:
With that headbadge, it would appear to me that it is mid to late 30's, definately not 50's. I've had a few of those. Great score. I never saw that one online. Kijiji or craiglist? I'm never on craigs. Nice score!

I have the serial number, but no idea how to read it.
Found it on Kijiji.

I took the badge off earlier today, it was a shame to see the bordeaux red wine with white pin striping it once was.

Latest posts

Back