1945 cwc

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been messing with this bike for 2 yrs and finally got back on it long enough to spend 60 bucks to get a rear sprocket for it. I got into motorized bikes as a cheaper alternative to building cars. But like everything else it can sky rocket out of control in a hurry. Just wanted to show the ever so slow progress on the bike. See ya in a couple years lol
5.jpg

GDay. Thats gonna be nice when its finished. Its nice now. I got into MB's for much the same reason, much cheaper then building a car or motorcycle. But agree that they can get dear if not careful.
I love that wheel/tyre combo, has that hotrod look. Also what is that tank? Did you make it? What is it made of?
Take your time, but hopefully we see the finished product sooner then a couple of years, but doesnt really matter. Im a slow builder as well as i often find myself in a trance state staring and thinking...... i suppose its like that saying.... Its not always about the destination, but the journey

The tank i got at an old motorcycle shop .It says made in england ,im guessing from the 60's.....I bought this for my bike and im alittle worred about the structural integrity on the disc bolt up holes. Not alot of meat there, plus how does the aluminum hold up with the metal chain? I love the looks of it and if it breaks on the disc holes ill mount it on another rim with the rag joint i guess.
001.jpg

where did you find this item. i would like to purchase one to see if it suits my builds

Latest posts

Back