• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 1939 Sams-co Rollfast long tank w SPRINGER (1st year) mostly original paint

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have limited pictures this moment as I need help getting this down from the loft.

1939 Rollfast with a springer fork (first year in catalog?)in black and white paint
I bought this from the original family out of a 1700s farmhouse in CT.
Badged as a Sams-co in mostly original paint,at some point someone decided to repaint the tank..and stripped the original paint underneath..o_O
The fork was also bent,which I straightened
The pictures of the bike hanging have the wrong/junk seat/bars I put on it when I flipped it over to straighten fork.
There are some small holes drilled in rear of rack(For light at some point most likely)
The original Torrington safety pedals are nice and will clean up decently.
The very tip of the front fender white was repainted.
I bought a correct nice front load EA light for it and the seat was upgraded to a NICE original.
And also comes with nice original US Royal chain whitewall tires(correct for it)

I will get this down this weekend and take more pictures.
LOCAL pick up and/or offers for full amount will be considered
Asking $1200 PLUS actual shipping ,a local pickup in southern RI with cash will earn a slight discount;)
Message me through site or email me at [email protected] Thanks,Jeff

Trades?The only things Im looking to trade for are pre-1970 superhero comic books,MAINLY;SIlver Age Marvel comics in great shape,but amopen to DCs :p
20150903_180447 (2).jpg
20161125_125950.jpg
20161125_125816.jpg
20161125_130003.jpg
20161209_144250.jpg
20161209_144240.jpg

Beautiful bike

know I promised more pictures,but Ive been really busy..I will try tomorrow..Thanks everyone..Jeff

I also MAY be interested in a High end telescope in part trade..

Latest posts

Back