1/3 of a prewar D.P Harris Rollfast?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked this up today from a local antique store. I think it's prewar, but I'm not sure. Everything looks solid, except the head tube may be slightly bent, and the lower fender struts are pretty bent. Sprayed it all down with PB Blaster after I took the pics. I also picked up a brand new takeoff Felt Jeremy Springer fork at a swap meet for $20.
temporary-6.jpg

temporary-9.jpg

temporary-8.jpg

temporary-7.jpg

At least someone saved the best parts of that Betty. 8) I'll bet that light would be pricey to replace. Good find. Gary

This story really resonates with me.. I sprung for this poor Schwinn off Rick (rlhender) at a swap meet. Still had some good parts but definitely no springer or train light!
I sold some of the parts and plan to use the frame/tank section as a gooseneck light outside my garage/shop door 8)

hWNzd.jpg

Those are both great ideas! But honestly, if I can get it all apart, I may sell it. I don't have anything else close to this old, but the fork is really cool.

Latest posts

Back