♠♣♦♥'SIMPATICO'♥♦♣♠

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I think this is one of the best bikes this year. I like the color, actually like it more than the original red. It is also one of the bikes that look really practical and comfortable for riding. I am very impressed how You used the tank for more than just looks. The small bag rack on top of it fits it so well. It definitely deserves to be in the top5 and is my personal winner!

Hi, I think this is one of the best bikes this year. I like the color, actually like it more than the original red. It is also one of the bikes that look really practical and comfortable for riding. I am very impressed how You used the tank for more than just looks. The small bag rack on top of it fits it so well. It definitely deserves to be in the top5 and is my personal winner!
Thankyou I am glad you appreciated the build...

I keep coming back to this build again and again. It's really providing inspiration for the direction that I think my AV Customs Raptor may take.
Sounds good,should look awesome.

Hello Kimberly, I put some pictures on Gallery under the heading Bare Naked Cruisers, they're some of my other bikes. Also I want to do an electric bike. What kit did you use and are you happy with it? ? And thanks again for the Doodad Prize, can't wait to put it on something worthy of it. Ride safe !!

Donnie

Hello Kimberly, I put some pictures on Gallery under the heading Bare Naked Cruisers, they're some of my other bikes. Also I want to do an electric bike. What kit did you use and are you happy with it? ? And thanks again for the Doodad Prize, can't wait to put it on something worthy of it. Ride safe !!

Donnie
At the moment I am using a 500w 36v,this is fine for cruising. But the wheels are heavy. I am now going for mid drives,better for hills,weight and apperance. More expensive but better results. Next build will be 750w 48v on a geared bike.(everyday use) Will we see you in the Muscle build off now?

Latest posts

Back