☆For all Ratrodbike Members ☆

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason for the season!

101_2499.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just a simple country boy , ?
Wise postmen still seek them.?.
I first started putting this up years ago just for fun. The first year that I did, I painted a 4'x4' sign and mounted it high on the front of my house. The neighbors were all very confused and I had several of them offer guesses and ask me to explain. It's actually very simple if you read it like you would read any other sign with the red 'NO' symbol, but most people try to attach a word to the 'L'.

It's normally associated to Christmas carols but Webster's says "It can be traced further back to the Latin word natalis, which can mean "birthday" as a noun or "of or relating to birth" as an adjective."

...Noel! :)

Jeez, here I am telling you to think outside the box in another thread, and you trapped me inside this one. I must have said "No L" thirty times without gettin' it. I'm too black and white. Good one. Like the "your name," too.

furyus

Good one. Like the "your name," too.
LOL:bigsmile:
I've had a lot of fun with 'YOUR NAME' through the years. When I give directions to someone who's never been to my house, I give them the turns and street names and then tell them "Just look for your name one the mailbox". Inevitably they respond with a confused "My name is own the box?" to which I reply "No, your name is own the box". Most people give up after repeating the question a couple of times and then later get the joke when they show up.:21:

Latest posts

Back