☆☆"THE HUFFMAN"☆☆(UPDATE! 7-30!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆"THE HUFFMAN"☆☆(Update 5-11)

CeeBee said:
Five pages of chatter and the frame still looks like it did at my house! Let's see some direction of where all the new shiny parts are going! And by the way, what's the secret to all the free stuff? Last year all the world renowned pinstriping, and now free Porkchop loot--- you're living the dream, my man, living the dream....... :D
I'm a porkchop bmx sponsored bmx rider so when he heard I was in the build off the wanted to help out!

Double Nickle said:
Bump...sorry no updates! :wink:

You don't get a bump for no update! You don't even deserve this bump! You need to do something special like I just did to deserve a bump.

yoothgeye said:
Double Nickle said:
Bump...sorry no updates! :wink:

You don't get a bump for no update! You don't even deserve this bump! You need to do something special like I just did to deserve a bump.

:wink:

Bump????
Really????
Come on Dub, this aint the FOR SALE section!!!
Or is it????? :p

kingfish254 said:
Bump????
Really????
Come on Dub, this aint the FOR SALE section!!!
Or is it????? :p

Can we unbump this lol a bump should consist of eye popping pictures... I like pictures. :lol:

eye popping, you mean like this?
00590680-381879_catl_500.jpg

That's how I looked when I actually saw this stuff the other night...so shiny....so new.....so..not mine :cry: :mrgreen:

I looked into the great mind of DN, and the sight was awesome, this will be yet another great build.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
eye popping, you mean like this?
00590680-381879_catl_500.jpg

That's how I looked when I actually saw this stuff the other night...so shiny....so new.....so..not mine :cry: :mrgreen:

I looked into the great mind of DN, and the sight was awesome, this will be yet another great build.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Thanks for the encouragement man!

dang look at you sponsored....well done my friend. like what you got going with this keep it up

karfer67 said:
dang look at you sponsored....well done my friend. like what you got going with this keep it up

I've been trying to get sponsored by Pacific Cycles... so far, no bone. :(

karfer67 said:

Hey man! Nice to see you are still around!

Here are some pictures of me in my Pork chop get up 8)

548509_10150893275735415_140562000414_9723478_576663996_n1.jpg

I know i'm last in the picture but I actually won this race!

tn-2.jpg

577960_3798081959703_1506881616_33195920_1491283109_n.jpg

:lol:

Thats an older picture. I have matching Troy Lee pants and gloves for my jersey :wink:

Hey DUB, did you see that I kinda stole your idea of using a TwinFlex. Well not really, since I'm gonna make my own. :p

kingfish254 said:
Hey DUB, did you see that I kinda stole your idea of using a TwinFlex. Well not really, since I'm gonna make my own. :p

No I didnt see that, Send me a link to the build!

Latest posts

Back