☆☆"THE HUFFMAN"☆☆(UPDATE! 7-30!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆●☆●"The Huffman"●☆●☆

Double Nickle said:
This is it... This is what will fuel my ideas for the bike :idea:

untitled33.png

Go for it dude!
Hate that I wound up missing the Ham Jam but werk sometimes just messes everything up.

I look forward to seeing what you do.

I disassembled the bike today. I got it down to the bare frame. I scrubbed that thing down inside and out. Its squeaky clean! I think in going to leave the chipped red paint just because its probably been on there 50+ years (not the original paint). It looks like someone brush painted the bike with red house paint!

I am thinking about using a 26inch Porkchop Landracer fork as a base to my homemade springer idea
I dig the dropout geometry!

0372.jpg

0402.jpg

0341.jpg

Double Nickle said:
Tah tah tah tah tah teaser! (Sing to the "Chia Pet" tune)

IMGP2846.jpg
That is freakin' sick!!

Re: ☆☆"The Huffman"☆☆(Update 5-2)

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Those are SWEET!

Is your springer idea the one we talked about riding back from the Cabin Fever show?

Cheers,
Dr. T

Thanks Jake

@Rob, No Its not! Its something we haven''t talked about yet! That means you need to come over soon :wink:

Re: ☆☆"THE HUFFMAN"☆☆(Update 5-2)

So I finally got a drawing down of the bike as I would like it to come together...

Is this drawing 100% Final? No!
Is this drawing what its going to turn out like? No!
Will it be what I want it to be and the ideal bike for me? Yes!
Will you all get to see my drawing of what I invition the bike to be? Nahhhh! Sorry :wink:

* Except Rob(Dr.T), He will get to see. He is the organizer behind my bike ideas. Without him I might get hurt due to unsafe or unpractical ideas...

Looking forward to following this one Dub.

I've got the parts list saved in my computer. Everything I need for this build is all in one place and ready to be checked off! Now its time to go shopping....with no money :?

This is rat rodding in it's purest form;unsafe and impractical ideas fueled with no funds for the sweetest parts.Can't wait to be impressed......again :!:

Circa Cycles said:
This is rat rodding in it's purest form;unsafe and impractical ideas fueled with no funds for the sweetest parts.Can't wait to be impressed......again :!:

Right on man!

Latest posts

Back