★★ The Young American ★★ (DONE!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ★★ The Young American ★★ (Update #13 Wheelie Bar Mock Up)

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
UPDATE #13

Got my wheelie bar mocked up :mrgreen: The "tires" are rubber engine mounts :wink: Its more for show because the front end weighs a ton :lol: I'm probably gonna make something so it has more support :)
What do ya think?

002-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

003-7.jpg

Here it is on my BFK 8)
001.jpg
I am digging the wheelie bar. I have.plans to put a wheelie bar on my bike but I want to make mine functional. Great job so far.

Re: ★★ The Young American ★★ (Update #13 Wheelie Bar Mock Up)

WHEELIE BARS?!? KOOL!! SAW THEM AS A KID,BUT NO ONE HAD EM. IF YOU HAD THEM OR A STEERING WHEEL ON YA BIKE IT WAS BEATDOWN,GIVE IT UP AND WALK HOME SUCKER. AHH..THE GOOD OLD DAYS :| ...NOW GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Re: ★★ The Young American ★★ (Update #14 It's rideable!)

UPDATE #14

Thanks to KOTA I got my AWESOME wheel and tire :mrgreen: It looks MEAN 8) I had to chop the fender again because it was rubbing on the struts :wink: Finally, my dad helped me put the chain on 8) The wheels not on there for good just yet...I've got some other ideas up my sleeve :mrgreen:

004-1.jpg

006-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

007-3.jpg

Wickedly Patriotic!!! Loving this bike.

For some reason, SUDDENLY, the bike looks "extremely" COOL...I don't know why. 8)

KOTA said:
For some reason, SUDDENLY, the bike looks "extremely" COOL...I don't know why. 8)

That's because I've got an EXTREMELY cool wheel and tire on it :lol: Oh yeah, and the chainguard isn't on...I kinda like it but my sister already did some lettering on it (work in progress) :p

Just to show my progress...
:oops: BEFORE :oops:
102.jpg

8) AFTER 8)
004-1.jpg

Now, it's on!
That flame tread tire is PERFECT for this build.
And you say there's more to come? Wooo! Hooo!

Get 'er done!

Cheers,
Dr. T

It's not a slick, but that sure is slick.

amazing what a rear tire will do, to make a bike look just right! 8) the bike is looking sharp!

★★ The Young American ★★ (Update #14 It's rideable!)

The Young American is looking perfect! Is it just me, or does the seat seem to want to sit towards the rear a little more? Maybe flip the seat post clamp under the seat? That'd set it back about an inch..

Again, thats just my opinion. This bike will be in the top of the heap after Aug 1st for sure!

Critter1 said:
The Young American is looking perfect! Is it just me, or does the seat seem to want to sit towards the rear a little more? Maybe flip the seat post clamp under the seat? That'd set it back about an inch..

Again, thats just my opinion. This bike will be in the top of the heap after Aug 1st for sure!

Need to take into consideration the height of the builder, especially with the drag bars.

THIS BIKE IS HOT!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT FINISHED....SO ..GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Critter1 said:

That's what I want to do :D It doesn't look "right" to me either :? I'll try that :wink:

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Now, it's on!
That flame tread tire is PERFECT for this build.
And you say there's more to come? Wooo! Hooo!

Get 'er done!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Thanks Doc! :D There's A LOT more to come :mrgreen:

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :D I really do appreciate it :wink:

Re: ★★ The Young American ★★ (Riding Pics and Video)

044-1.jpg

That's one FAT tire :shock:
045-1.jpg

Riding 8)
051.jpg

052.jpg

I talk a little fast during the video so I can make it all in one turn :lol:

Re: ★★ The Young American ★★ (Riding Pics and Video pg 11)

What do you know? A real Captains America! nice Job!

Re: ★★ The Young American ★★ (Riding Pics and Video pg 11)

COOL video!...But the fourth pic of you leaning the bike over is fantastic....GREAT bike!

Latest posts

Back