★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been away from RRB for about a week now.. off getting myself married :). I just read through this thread and I think it's just awesome when ideas & craftsmanship from several members come together on one build. I can't wait to see the final product. If this thing turns out half as good as "Go Away" it'll be a RRB work of art! Since all of the parts have been collected, id like to donate a few clams.. PLease PM me a Paypal address for donations. Keep up the great work!

Critter1 said:
I've been away from RRB for about a week now.. off getting myself married :). I just read through this thread and I think it's just awesome when ideas & craftsmanship from several members come together on one build. I can't wait to see the final product. If this thing turns out half as good as "Go Away" it'll be a RRB work of art! Since all of the parts have been collected, id like to donate a few clams.. PLease PM me a Paypal address for donations. Keep up the great work!

Awsome!!!! Congrats on the marriage... Here is wishing you many happy years together!!!! :D

I have been married for 8 years now.... There are ups and downs but it has been the greatest 8 years of my life.... 8)

And... I will not rest untill this bike rolls out as a work of art... I do not slack when it comes to quality... there are many great builders and ideas comming together to make this bike awsome!!

garagegoon said:
Critter1 said:

Awsome!!!! Congrats on the marriage... Here is wishing you many happy years together!!!! :D

I have been married for 8 years now.... There are ups and downs but it has been the greatest 8 years of my life.... 8)

And... I will not rest untill this bike rolls out as a work of art... I do not slack when it comes to quality... there are many great builders and ideas comming together to make this bike awsome!!

+1 Married 26 years here!

Parts bike... Bearings, nuts, bolts, ... etc

0012.jpg

Vintage slick... wow!

0023.jpg

Seat post... late 1800's eartly 1900's... more wow!

0032.jpg

Art

0042.jpg

Critter1 said:
Thanks guys! I know I'll have many happy years!
I just donated a small amount, but I'm sure it will all add up...

Got it... Thank you sir.... We are now 30 bones up on gettin sum rubber fer this bad boy!!!!

pick said:
BUMP for more donations, still need another tire! :mrgreen:

I do not want to pressure anyone... It's ok... I don't want to make this about money.. All about fun.. I will buy one... It is all good...
:D

PM me for a tire donation . just to keep the ball (tire) rolling.

Double Nickle said:
Its going to be hard to beat me in the bidding this year :wink:

Uh Oh! Double Nickle has his PayPal loaded up! He really needs another bike! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

pick said:
Double Nickle said:

He really needs another bike! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHA get out of here man! Dont make fun of my problem HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Double Nickle said:

I think that bid was set up... :lol: He has not posted since winning the bike... Seems fishy to me... :lol:

Just hackin on ya.... I do not expect it to get that high... But... Are builders alowed to bid on the bike? :lol:

I have it pictured in my head just how its gonna be and I like it... alot.... Very excited about this build...

Thank you for your contribution to it...

Dave

Double Nickle said:
pick said:
Double Nickle said:

He really needs another bike! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHA get out of here man! Dont make fun of my problem HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

BIKER'S ANONYMOUS??? We all have the same addiction! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

40 big ones... rolling right along... At this rate I should be able to place the order for tires tomorow.... ya buddy!!! Thank you everyone... :D

awsome up 2 40 bucks on the tires...thats good !!!! anyone hear anything from kota .....he must b in the shop workin on them forks !!!! (if he got em yet ) ...i super excited about this baby !!! :mrgreen:

garagegoon said:
40 big ones... rolling right along... At this rate I should be able to place the order for tires tomorow.... ya buddy!!! Thank you everyone... :D

WooHoo! 8) 8) AWESOME! :mrgreen: Thanks guys!

That's a great donation, very generous. Well done sir!

And those B66s are comfy.

Latest posts

Back