★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★XC204 FORKIN IT UP GOOD!!

"No really...Trust me.... the fork is in the mail!"

XC204 said:
"No really...Trust me.... the fork is in the mail!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Just movin right along.... :D

garagegoon said:
If someone wants to donate the ebay helmet with goggles that would be cool. I'll wait a little bit and see what happens before I get and send the goggles. The helmet in the rat rod picture has a visor. It's small, but it has one. Maybe someone can find a helmet like that and paint the white stripe on it. Anybody?

Since we have most or all parts for this bike already, except for tires, I think it would be cool if we took up a donation for the shipping on the bike to the winning bidder. Bids would be higher & the winner would not have to fork out more $$ for shipping! As many members as we have on this site, it should be easy! Any surplus would go to Steve for website purposes. Maybe .50 or a buck a piece would go a long way, if everyone pitched in. Just my .02 worth! SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE WEBSITE!!! :mrgreen: Let's get the tires taken care of first though!

pick said:
I'm in for 10 if you need it on the tires.

+$10 from me. got to help out the best way I can. PM with a paypal account or similar.
I'd love to donate a hub or something but the wheels are covered, or they will be with the tyres. ( :) bad pun intended)

Cheers Jonnie

pick said:
Since we have most or all parts for this bike already, except for tires, I think it would be cool if we took up a donation for the shipping on the bike to the winning bidder. Bids would be higher & the winner would not have to fork out more $$ for shipping! As many members as we have on this site, it should be easy! Any surplus would go to Steve for website purposes. Maybe .50 or a buck a piece would go a long way, if everyone pitched in. Just my .02 worth! SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE WEBSITE!!! :mrgreen: Let's get the tires taken care of first though!

If anyone would like to help out.... with any and all extra going to Steve.... PM me.... Money will go to help with shipping, tires and the website that we all greatly enjoy.... :D

I'm thinking that the money that comes in from this project each year can go towards having a new T-shirt design created and shirts printed.

I think from now on I will also try to get a date worked into the illustration to create an incentive to collecting all of the designs.

Thanks to everyone who is working on the project and contributing parts....your generosity blows me away! :wink:

Rat Rod said:
I'm thinking that the money that comes in from this project each year can go towards having a new T-shirt design created and shirts printed.

I think from now on I will also try to get a date worked into the illustration to create an incentive to collecting all of the designs.

Thanks to everyone who is working on the project and contributing parts....your generosity blows me away! :wink:
I say thanks for the awesome site that gives a chance to come together with a common thing ....these bikes...
Thanks again
and im ready for some shirts.. :wink: :lol:

jaysmo said:
Rat Rod said:

I say thanks for the awesome site that gives a chance to come together with a common thing ....these bikes...
Thanks again

+1 8) 8)

someguy83 said:
still wondering what you are looking for for grips? I have some if needed

Best ones for this style of bike would be black coke bottle... but... what do you have... :?:

jaysmo said:
Rat Rod said:

Thanks again

Same goes for me.

Im
druggedonions said:
jaysmo said:
Rat Rod said:

Thanks again

Same goes for me.
I like that idea! Way cool! 8)

$25.00 in the bank so far to go towards tires!!!

Thank you!!!!

That makes one tires worth of scratch!!! 8)

garagegoon said:
$25.00 in the bank so far to go towards tires!!!

Thank you!!!!

That makes one tires worth of scratch!!! 8)

Everyone check under your sofa cushions, consoles in the car & even in the washing machine. Gotta have some loose change lying around. It's for a great cause that benefits all of us! :mrgreen:

I will not rush a good thing... But I plan on at least having something put together for this........ It will be the unfinished version of the bike .... But it would be fun to at least give people something to look at and it will be representing us at a show.... There are alot of us RRB'ers down in these parts...

ZZZZZ.jpg

Latest posts

Back