• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD -●☆ 40's Rollfast ☆●-

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Late 40's Rollfast one of my favorite Riders , rides great ,stops good , new tires ,new tubes , lots of caricature and patina ,ride as is or restore ? Funky tail light bezel no insides, has a broken front tab on rear fender . 425 Shipped in the lower 48.

0820150953.jpg

20160411_145619.jpg

20160411_145558.jpg
20160411_145456.jpg

20160411_145607.jpg
20160411_145525.jpg

I do have a badge for it , included in the sale.

~ Rafael ~

Many likes are nice , Comments are Welcomed also !

~ Rafael ~

I like the bike, I have a frame that's similar except no adjustment screws on the dropouts. Are the adjustment screws only on skiptooth bike frames, or did they just eliminate them to save money? Also is that original paint, touched up or an old repaint?

I like the bike, I have a frame that's similar except no adjustment screws on the dropouts. Are the adjustment screws only on skiptooth bike frames, or did they just eliminate them to save money? Also is that original paint, touched up or an old repaint?

I believe it is a old repaint , as far as the adjustment screws , it's a mystery why they
Did away with them maybe it was a money saver ? Or when someone came up with the
reversed drop outs it just became the wave of the future? Most likely had something to do with production.

~ Rafael ~

Great looking ride at a good price.
I'm still trying to find the your "caricature" in the pics though.

greg_edited-1.gif

In your description, you said it had "lots of caricature" .

Offers, before it goes back in storage. ?

~ Rafael ~

Latest posts

Back