█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: M.I.A. in Southeast Asia - MO FATTA MO BETTA

Wish i had a shop around here that was like that! Here in colorado its tough to find anything unles you know somebody

Xcruiser said:
Dude! Enough hiding in other countries!You can come back now.
Ha! Nice bike B! Yo hurry back it's too many of dang wratters! They coming out the wood works! I've thrown the kitchen sink at em, but they just keep multiplying! SOS-HELP!!!!!! :mrgreen:

imagearchy said:
Wish i had a shop around here that was like that! Here in colorado its tough to find anything unles you know somebody

I found one even better last night. When we arrived in Yogyarkarta I asked one of the Becak (front ride pedicab) drivers where to find old bike parts. He told me about the night market for secondhand items. Took a taxi for a grand total of $10 including tip and him waiting there for me for 30 minutes. The shop was awesome with a bunch of old wide Brooks like springer saddles and bunches of unusual headbadges and tail reflectors and ......

The only problem was I couldn't get the old guy to bargain with a even $10 and he was asking over ebay prices. I had four seats picked out and about 15 badges and a big bell and some front fender doo dads and rear fender reflectors. I was will to spend about $150 US (which is a LOT of money here) but he was in the $300+ range the whole time.

Will post photo of his cool stall when I get back to the states.

What size wheels on that bike? Very cool looking. In the photos it almost looks like a toy bike. love it

bebopblu said:
What size wheels on that bike? Very cool looking. In the photos it almost looks like a toy bike. love it

It is a toy bike.

bebopblu said:

I think they are 2" x 1/8" :p

Jake Sensi said:
Xcruiser said:
Dude! Enough hiding in other countries!You can come back now.
Ha! Nice bike B! Yo hurry back it's too many of dang wratters! They coming out the wood works! I've thrown the kitchen sink at em, but they just keep multiplying! SOS-HELP!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I'll be back soon enough. Just think how hard it has been for me to try to get a glimpse of all of the kwazy wratters and still have time to see some cool exotic places. We leave Yogyakarta, Indonesia in the morning on our way to Malacca, Malaysia.

I have a lot of work to do when I get home to catch up with all of you KW's. Great competition building up already. Bon-Voy-Ahh-Gee!

M.I.A. in Southeast Asia - MO FATTA MO BETTA

...can't wait to follow your build. I kinda know how you feel, and I'm only half way across the US and can't touch my BO7 project for another week plus!

Peatbog said:
I just thought of something--you are going to be multiple pages into your build off thread before you even have a bike!

It's Missing in action too.

Watching while vacationing in Rhode Island

M.I A. IN RHODE ISLAND

Two more frames to choose from.

IMG_7769.jpg

IMG_7768.jpg

And I bought these brand new parts for less than $30.

IMG_7764.jpg

Peat, I am glad that I am not the only clown on this forum. :p

Peatbog said:
Hey, you can blow your own horn--twice! Ah ha hahahahahhahahhah

Okay, it wasn't really that funny...

But if you think about it, doesn't that ring a bell? Ooooooooooo

Can you spring me some sweet parts too?!? Hey Peatbog! I know B's gone and his whereabouts doesn't ring a bell. Ring a bell! HA

Re: The Clown is Back - MO FATTA MO BETTA

WP_001266.jpg

THE CLOWN IS BACK! (after almost 35 hours of continuous travel to get back to my home!)

Sorry guys, but I have way too much catching up to do (in the real world and the rat world) to hunt and gather.

I don't know if I am going to be able to get out to my stash and lay my frames and ideas out in the yard until this weekend. I see that my R&D team (all of the RRBBO7 entries) have been hard at work the past 15 days coming up with ideas for me to "improve" upon. :oops: :p

Latest posts

Back