█ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: █ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█ 5/17 Sidecar Beginnings pg19

Peatbog said:
That seat kinda looks like the face of a cow without ears if you squint a bit.

And there is that purple hammer again.

I really need to put that away. :oops:

)You're wearing me out just watching this build(. You've got kids sitting in it already?! I'm a month away from child testing. Your leavin' me in the dust! Score another one for simplicity. 8)

Re: █ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█ 5/15 Springer Surprise! pg16

Peatbog said:
yoothgeye said:
That was a brand new blade, and the leg is only 35 years old.
SAM_0743.jpg

That's still a good blade. Just pound it out flat again whilst avoiding hitting the teeth. Good bimetal blades will do that. Cheap blades will snap.

Be careful of the leg injuries though--it could ruin your cheerleading career. :mrgreen:

It's "sawzall" not sawzeverything! Glad you're alright. :shock:

lookin good so far but whos going to pedal that beast lol

JoKeR63 said:
)You're wearing me out just watching this build(. You've got kids sitting in it already?! I'm a month away from child testing. Your leavin' me in the dust! Score another one for simplicity. 8)

You think a lot, I cut and burn a lot, just depends on what school of building you came from... mine is a little more wasteful.

Ape Stanger said:
It's "sawzall" not sawzeverything! Glad you're alright. :shock:

I'll keep that in mind, I just thought my leg was included in "all."

Ape Stanger said:
Sidecar is looking awesome. :mrgreen:

Thank you, I'm sure it will need a lot of tweeking, you will probably notice a tape measure in some of my photos, let me assure you that is totally coincidence, I eyeball everything.

big kountry said:
lookin good so far but whos going to pedal that beast lol

Look back through the build and you'll see my front gear that will make this easy to pedal.

Peatbog said:
Trick the kids. Take the pedals off the bike and put them in the sidecar.

That would just be more work.

I got back early from paintball today and thought I'd only have a little time till my family got back from Raleigh, so I got out the tall bike and did a big loop around town, made a lot of people smile, and then I got back and decided to put some work in on my BMX project from ratrodbmx.com

Got it riding (yes, it's ugly)

SAM_0755.jpg

That build is here: http://www.ratrodbmx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=559

hehehehehehe trick the kids lol grat :idea: wonder if it would work :?:
Peatbog said:

big kountry said:
hehehehehehe trick the kids lol grat :idea: wonder if it would work :?:
Peatbog said:

I doubt it, my kids are pretty sharp... they got it from their momma.

well at least your honest about where they get it from :lol:

They say the same about me too. Kids got my good looks, and their mother's crazy. :D

Peatbog said:
Reminds me of my old crotchety neighbor. He claims my kids got their looks from me--because my wife still has hers.
Ha Ha Ha

Haha, my wife and I are pretty honest about owning up to what negative traits our children got from us, my wife has to claim a lot of the little girl traits right now, I'm hoping I don't have to own up to any traits my kids my take on from my school years, like lying and laziness. We shall see.

My boy though, he has a healthy dose of bicycle love. The BMX (pictured above) is in the kitchen right now and he just goes in there and studies it, touches it, follows the lines of the frame with his finger, he is itching to ride it so bad, but it's a little too long for him. He has made up in his mind that he can ride it when he's 6 (he just turned 5 March 15th) and he's asking me how long till it's March again. :mrgreen:

Peatbog said:
Rumor has it you got yourself a bunny. Yet no picture on your bike build thread. So, what's that all about? Didn't you read the rules? I know it doesn't specifically state that if you have a bunny that you have to post a picture, but it is implied.

OK, ok, sorry, this photo is kind of blurry, but here she is, Daisy. We've had her since last Summer, she was a gift. She is little box trained. I think one of my final photos must have her riding in the sidecar.

daisy.jpg

Beware of the evil eyed bunny.
Must not vote yet!

I just been wanting to say this Yoothgeye....

"yer mom!"

Joker-n-Jack said:
I just been wanting to say this Yoothgeye....

"yer mom!"

She is a praying woman, I give her credit for me being where I am today. :D

23 pages of fun and coolness already, and then you post a bunny picture too??? I guess the rest of us are playing for second. :wink:
You know wabbits are delicious right? :shock: :lol:

Peatbog, think you could sell me some of those special glasses?

motopsyco said:
23 pages of fun and coolness already, and then you post a bunny picture too??? I guess the rest of us are playing for second. :wink:

Well, some of you are playing for third. :shock: :p

Yes, some are delicious, it's not that I couldn't eat a pet, but I've seen what *she* eats. :?

yoothgeye said:
Peatbog, think you could sell me some of those special glasses?

motopsyco said:

Well, some of you are playing for third. :shock: :p

Yes, some are delicious, it's not that I couldn't eat a pet, but I've seen what *she* eats. :?

I can understand that last line, raising animals is almost enough to turn a macho man into a vegan.

I'm just playing for funsies this year, 8)
but hey we gotta counteract the charm of the beautiful kids and the cute bunny somehow!

Latest posts

Back