█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Tied for 7th Place

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pix, you have an unfair advantage living in Savannah!

I love my city and try to show off it's beauty in my photos, but I don't consider it an advantage in the build off. In the end, the build off is about the bikes and not the backdrop.

But with that said, I am still anxious to see your dragstip photos and Carlton's salt flats pics.

Dude you shrank your bike.

hC8456FAF

It looked great when I saw it last month. From the pictures, I'd say you have progressed even farther toward a "Savannah Doodad Dandy". Stick a feather in it.

Looks to me like we are all going to need more votes.

It looked great when I saw it last month. From the pictures, I'd say you have progressed even farther toward a "Savannah Doodad Dandy". Stick a feather in it.

Looks to me like we are all going to need more votes.

That's funny right there. Thanks for not calling it a Yankee Doodad Dandy. ;)

Getting a break in the weather so I am going to go out and get some final pics of starsNbars.
I just have to add this final doodad, my Kingfish Kustoms Built to Last spoke card.
snb_zpsbff4023e.png

Thanks Ian!

Good luck to everyone else that is wrapping up their builds this weekend! What a long strange trip it's been!

Big thank you to Miss Funk for awarding me this cool headlight case for Best Headlight in BO9. @Funkme sent this all the way from Greece along some great olives. THANKS!!! It's going to be fun to build out a light from this one.
index.php

Thanks Tank! The JC Girvins Beehive looks even better in person. Come on down and we'll go for a ride on Tybee.
WP_20140802_16_59_43_Pro_zps66a0d0c2.jpg

That is SO tempting brother, unfortunately, I don't plan on getting back 'home' this year (the Mrs. will be there in October for a girl's weekend)
You need to bring it up this way for our November show! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back