▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ '67' ░▒▓█▄▀▄▀▄▀

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkme

𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞.𝐧𝐮𝐭
Reaction score
Well this has been a lot of fun.Being my first build off, I waited a year for it,and it was well worth it...
I want to thank Steve for creating this site,I love the way so many people come together from all over the world with the same passion(Building bikes).
Also would like to thank Steve's bot (Kingfish254) :D
And everyone else who entered and supported with positive comments and helpful tips...
Girls can build aswell. :wink:

67 was inspired from a Cafe Racer...It started off simple than progressed on to being a little more than I expected. :D
The more junk I found the more went onto the bike...

Started with:
Bent mountain bike frame
Garelli tank
Honda chappy/monkey light(modified to solar power)
2 sets of mountain bike suspension forks
3 piece crank with heart sprocket
2 sets of old motorcycle fairings
Spray can paints
Kenda 24' rims from off my electra jeremy
24' thick brick tires
Bits n pieces chain/stem etc,from off old mountain bikes
decals
Spent around 125euros in the end...

History of build is here...

04082012754.jpg

04082012712.jpg

04082012724.jpg

04082012701.jpg

04082012725.jpg

04082012649.jpg

04082012675.jpg

04082012658.jpg

04082012759.jpg

IMGP0280.jpg

IMGP0283.jpg

04082012749.jpg

Amazing motorcycle look, throw a fake motor on that thing and the police would bother you for riding it on the sidewalks. Great job!

Man, that really came together well!!!!
Love the paint scheme and the whold concept of the bike.
Nice execution.
BRAVO!!!
congRATs!

Awwwwww chucks you guys :wink: ....We had fun riding it around the track,very easy and comfy bike to ride...The guy at the kart track didnt know what to think... :lol:

I need some goggles like that to go with the matching helmet I just made for Flexy.

Very Nostalgic Cafe racer look!!Great Work!! 8) :mrgreen:

kingfish254 said:
I need some goggles like that to go with the matching helmet I just made for Flexy.

Ebay: Helmet and goggles $30... U can pick up the googles on there own even cheaper... :D

udallcustombikes said:
I haven't seen anyone pull off Cafe Racer so perfectly with a bicycle. Fantastic build!

Thanx,that is what inspired me...I trolled around and relized there wasnt any real Cafer Racer bicycles...

dogdart said:
Great pics , the footwear might not pass tech :lol: But a great bike none the less

It was 9am wen we did these photos, already 37' and rising...Sand was so hot today you couldnt even stand on it barefoot... :lol:
So flip flops do the trick...
Cheers from Mykonos,Greece

very creative all 'round. love the bike build.

also creative pictures, really fits, taking a racer to the race track, and start/finish pictures just tie it all up.

well done! :D

great bike, great pictures.

is that a pocket bike race track?

Latest posts

Back