Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. naturephotoboy3

AMERICAN FLAG BIKES -4TH OF JULY BIKES

Thanks sharks. Just finished it in time for our 4th of july holiday
  2. naturephotoboy3

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

how exactly does a bike get to be bike of the day??? Seen some nice ones here that haven't been picked and some that have that shouldn't have
  3. naturephotoboy3

Lets see your winter bike.

Sorry about that. Im actually from Michigan. Moved to Arizona in 99...couldn't take thaat cold weather and being stuck inside all the time. Winter here is time to ride bikes
  4. naturephotoboy3

This is my Winter Bike scene for you. Took this on Saturday after riding it all day. It was only 82 degrees
  5. naturephotoboy3

American Graffiti

Dont worry about people no replying to your threads. Keep on keeping on the way you are. There are a select few that reply to each others builds so dont take offense to lack of response. Looks awesome so far
  6. naturephotoboy3

Show us your Banana Seat Bikes! MO NANNA MO BETTA

1960's Schwinn Fleet Mexican Blanket bike
  7. naturephotoboy3

Persoanlly I took full advantage of tip#5. Got the heck out of the snow..came to Arizona 15 years ago and other than there is ZERO bike community out here it's an amazing life to be snow and cold free. Winter time is heaven for riding. So if you dont mind living in a place where no one talks to...
  8. naturephotoboy3

??? SCHWINN VINYL DECALS???

success at last. Was nice to get an envelope in the mail saturday with my newly PRINTED Schwinn Decals..the VINYL type peel and apply with NO backing. Not sure why it is that Schwinn doesnt use this type..or all manufacters for that. These are nice...look way better than the water transfer junk...
  9. naturephotoboy3

ARIZONA..THE WEATHER PARADISE OF THE WORLD....ANY BIKE EVENTS??

I have thought about trying to get a FAMILY friendly Bike club together. Do some rides..shows..swaps..things like this. Im sure if i went to snottsdale I can find lots of drunks riding in old town but for a family or just people wanting to meet up and share ideas and bikes..man this place is...
  10. naturephotoboy3

So after a few times of posting on the Schwinners facebook page and on here..the decals are rolling in. Nice to have friends that do graphic design. Thanks to the boys on the Schwinners site..they are on the way. Few dollars a set.
  11. naturephotoboy3

ARIZONA..THE WEATHER PARADISE OF THE WORLD....ANY BIKE EVENTS??

I have a question for any and all Arizona people here. Anyone know of any events going on in this WINTER PARADISE? it's seems our fellow Bike friends in the cold weather part of the world have countless events and shows..rides..swaps during the summer AND WINTER months. Arizona??? ZERO. Tour De...
  12. naturephotoboy3

I tend to lean more toward.."if you tell me not to do something I usually do it just because" the point of decals making this big of a deal is totally stupid and a waste of time. I bought probably 10 sets on Ebay over the last couple years. They look good..make the bikes look good and they...
  13. naturephotoboy3

I wonder if they did contact me if it would be in English or Japanese??? Either way i'd love to hear from them. A little feedback on our part might help them out. Start building bikes like they were when they were AMERICAN made..might sell better
  14. naturephotoboy3

The idea that schwinn or any bike manufacturer wants to limit decals is a bit strange. I understand some bike guys are all about Original look. But water decals suck. So Schwinn and everyone else..just so you know..im having your decals copied. For my personal use on MY bikes. :)-
  15. naturephotoboy3

Are they the vinyl rub on type?
  16. naturephotoboy3

Thanks foe the help guys. As far as Schwinn scanning the internet looking for people making unlicensed merchandise..i dont much care actually. Maybe they should spend more time making a decent product and less time playing on line. For those of you with the good info..thank you. I will take my...
  17. naturephotoboy3

I am looking for some decals for my Schwinn build. Buuut..not the horrible water transfers or the peel off with clear backing. I used to buy nice ones on EBAY that were nice vinyl that you rubbed on and the backing peeled off. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PLACE TO GET THESE..OR CAN YOU MAKE THEM FOR ME?
Back