Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

"Run Whutcha Brung" - Halloween ride nearly done.

As far as a cheap springer goes....have you seen this: http://bikerodnkustom3.homestead.com/brainfork.html I think it says he spent about 70 or 80 bucks on materials. If you can weld or know someone that can, this could be an option for you. The cool part is that you can make it as long or as...
  2. J

Girder forked Chop

Wow great job! I have been searching all over the net for a girder front end for a bicycle and here it is! Excellent craftsmanship!!!! :D
  3. J

New shoes for the fat tire schwinn!

Looks great! +1 on the livened it up comment. :D
  4. J

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

LOL! Suzuki RM 250.....Awesome! 8)
  5. J

Springer Banana seat......?

Exactly! like a springer saddle type! Thank you for all your responses though. I'm going to attempt to build one. :D
  6. J

post trike pictures

@ Crank!Basti...........Are those 20x4 1/4 tires on your trikes? If so what brand and where did you get them? I really like the tread on the front of the 2nd trike. Awesome builds by the way!
  7. J

Springer Banana seat......?

Hello all, wondering if anyone has built a springer banana seat? I want a banana seat for a BMX custom streched chopper/bobber I'm gonna build and would love a springer banana to accent the homemade springer front end! Any help is greatly appreciated! :D
  8. J

Monkey Business - FINISHED!

Re: Monkey Business!! Awesome job! Your bike looks great! Personally I like the ring box idea and location.
  9. J

wretched 2

Cool bike!!! What kind of frame did you start with? Is it a mountain bike frame? Also are those 24" wheels/tires? Again great job, it's coming along well!
  10. J

Newb with an idea....

Hey everyone! Just found this site a couple days ago and have been drooling over all the bikes on here since! I realized that I have a late 90's Dyno bmx with no headset collecting dust in the garage.... ;0) Now I want to stretch it, rat it, and bob it. Has anyone attempted something like this...
Back