Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Classic Worksman

So a while ago i was at a flea market and came across a man selling a decent worksman bike so i worked him down to 75 bucks and heres what i got. Then i was at my moms work and saw i nice powder coat i liked so i persuaded her boss with a frosty and got it powder coated for the cost of a...
  2. S

Help please

Def goin to have to have new bars, I don't know what happened to the bars that are on it.
  3. S

Help please

any tips for when i take the crank apart? ive never messed with the kind of crank it has. 8)
  4. S

Barn Find

thanks for the input yall
  5. S

Help please

thanks for the imput yall, stocksucks im defenitly goin to get it workin cause its the first one ive had that has that crank on it.
  6. S

Help please

so i found this bike at my granddads yesterday in a barn and dont know what kind it is or what i should do with it, any ideas? :?: its just a little rusty lol
  7. S

Barn Find

I was at my granddads yesterday and found these two under a collapsed part of his barn. The red one is a schwinn of course, someone cut some of the bars and made it a girls bike. the other one i dont even know what kind it is :?:
  8. S

Bare Metal Rebuild

sorry for the long time in between post been busy with school, so heres the final product i put a head light and a genertaor and found some cheap grips at walmart
  9. S

Crazy Pedals

So i was looking on ebay the other day and found these pedals that have a kickstand built into one of the pedals, and i was woundering if anyone knew where i could find some cheaper. :?: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT
  10. S

Bare Metal Rebuild

Thanks for the comments, the tiny sprocket makes goin uphill very easy. I'm havin a hard time coming up with an idea for a chain guard that looks right with the small sprocket.
  11. S

Bare Metal Rebuild

So this is my third build so far(havnt posted other two yet). It started off as just a frame and some spare parts and this is what i have. Just got the chain and basket on yesterday, what do yall think? :?: Also workin on gettin a seat post.
Back