Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Show us them cars!

I didn't die or anything... nor did I forgot about this place! I've just been mia under my car. Keep it up.
  2. S

Show us them cars!

Hi guys. Been absent for a while now and havent done any work on my bikes except new paint schemes on bikes I had already built. This is due mainly to the work I've been having with MY NEW 1956 FORD: http://s100.photobucket.com/user/13marques/slideshow/ Keep it up
  3. S

Show us them cars!

Gorgeous!
  4. S

How I bent a fork

Hey there stormbird. Sorry for the late reply but I've been on vacation and I usually keep away from the computer. The pulleys are about 10cm outter diam and some 5 cm on the inner side. Try the rollers out. Maybe cover them with something rubber so the kinking chance might be lower. Keep it up.
  5. S

Show us them cars!

I've got chrome :)
  6. S

Show us them cars!

Awsome! What's under the hood?
  7. S

SHOW ME YOUR WORKSPACE / SHOP

Here's my place: Keep it up
  8. S

How I bent a fork

No I did'nt JerryKR. At least on this forks I guess we wont need to. It's a lot easier then I thought. You can do it with your hands. As KOTA as already said somewhere, I guess the secret is to do it progressively, trueing it between attempts. If you try it dont forget to share the results. Have...
  9. S

A lovely rust bucket

Bent fork commin up. Check it out at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76412
  10. S

How I bent a fork

Hey there guys. For ever I've been thinkin about how to bend a fork properly, getting it true and without kinking. Other fellow ratters do it perfectly, like KOTA. He uses a conduct pipe bender, but I have none. Till now I just added struts to my bikes forks to get them low and a bit stretched...
  11. S

lets see them british 3 speeds

Here´s my Feb. 1966 Raleigh: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Keep it up
  12. S

Another job for me!

Re: Another job for me! (or maybe not!) Hey there guys. This is how the bike turned out: Not my favourite kind of work, but my friend is happy with it. I just think that we must be more careful when considering "restoring" something. Maybe we should think more about preserving things as they...
  13. S

A lovely rust bucket

Hey there. I was recently given this old rod brake bike. It's a pristine rust bucket, and it's gonna keep like that. Love, oil and maybe a few mods only: Keep it up.
  14. S

Hog Boys Boardtracker (Ex-Villiers)

Hey there guys. Here's the result from my work on the last 4 1/2 years: http://museus-energia.byclosure.net/pat ... em-sampaio Maybe someday one of you visits Portugal. New developments soon on the hog boys boardtrack racers. Watch out!
  15. S

50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker

Re: 50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker Super cool man. I still havent finished mine. Been workin on a lot of other things and have been given some 4 or 5 new bikes that needed love.. But soon I'll post some progress. Keep it up.
  16. S

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Awsome builds! Congratulations to ya all.
  17. S

Another job for me!

Hey there. Over here it's the other way around: we can get these bikes for a lot less and with a lot less effort than a cruiser. As to the link I sent, that's grain mill that started working in 1918. The engine is a producer-gas Hornsby Stockport bought in 1917. The other machnery you can see...
  18. S

Another job for me!

Hey there guys. I've been absent for a while, mainly because I had to finish this project: http://museus-energia.byclosure.net/patrimonios/21-fabrica-moagem-sampaio, and, as you can imagine, I had a lot of work on my hands. We opened on April 25th. Anyway, yesterday a friend bought this bike for...
  19. S

LONG AND LOW

Nice ride. You can see how I made mine somewhere here: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=33749&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=345 Keep it up and post a video when you can.
  20. S

Hog Boys Boardtracker (Ex-Villiers)

Been having a lot of trouble with this jackshaft. Had to order everything new to the lathe-man. Only used the shaft and the collars. Almost done: I'll report soon. Been having lots of work so no time for "computing" - Ya can see what I'm responsible for opening next 25th April on...
Back