Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

Just picked up one of these 24" old man rides (new skool bmx)

Looks good. If I didn't have a cruiser already I would pick up one of these.
  2. G

Safety Concers

Just ride the bike. It's that simple...
  3. G

Trek 8700 Goodwill Find

Re: Treck 8700 Goodwill Find I want my old Trek, even though I bought it for $5 and fixed it up (Mainly added a zip tie spacer in the back gears). Yours is a lot nicer than mine was.
  4. G

What do you do with your old girls frames?

I leave them in the basement to sit on old sets of wheels. I don't like leaving frames outside because of bees and yellowjackets...
  5. G

Campus Green Schwinn Collegiate camelback

It's a comfortable bike for the streets of Cleveland.
  6. G

Campus Green Schwinn Collegiate camelback

I think it's a '73. I have been looking for this bike for a while now. I've seen a few in blue and yellow, but I was holding out for the Campus Green so we could have a matching set. I'm leaving the basket for when I buy bread or milk. :mrgreen:
  7. G

Anyone go to Comfest this Sat?

There was a neat looking tall bike. It was black chained to a rack near a bmx with straight top bars. Was it someone on here?
  8. G

i like 'em shiny!

I like flat paint myself.
  9. G

Bike Stuff for Christmas, what'd you get?

I'm going to get myself a 26" bmx once I'm settled.
  10. G

Show us them cars!

I usually put a few bikes on the roof with Yakima rails. I really want a cargo van (Astro or Aerostar).
  11. G

What did you buy yourself for Christmas ?

I finally get more than a shed, I'm pretty excited. I plan on putting all of the bikes in the finished part of the basement along with a ping pong table. :D That's my idea of a rec room.
  12. G

$5 SCOOTER...before and after..FINISHED

I used to have a diamond plate board on my old scooter. As a license plate collector, I must say, nice job.
  13. G

STOP SMOKING ON A BICYCLE

I'm going to be done after this pack. It's easier said than done, I know. I'm not much for New Year's Resolutions, but I have a few for 2012.
  14. G

What did you buy yourself for Christmas ?

A house... Now to fill the place up with some bikes.
  15. G

1971 campus green trio find

Awesome finds! Campus Green bikes are my favourite.
  16. G

Vinatage '24' tuff wheels value?

I don't know. How much you looking for them? Would look nice on a 24" bmx.
  17. G

I am a fork addict

Very cool forks!
  18. G

Really?

Lol, that's terrible.
  19. G

Retiring another trusty steed.

After this weekend I will be retiring my old school (to me) Diamondback Outlook MTB. My Dad gave it to me and I've had it for at least 15 years now. I'm going to ride it to the Community Festival and then I'll bring it back to give to my Sister's boyfriend. I just put on some straight bars...
Back