Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Larmo63

The Jetflow Express

Joo Weenit Doood......
  2. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Tire choices, or cream colored???
  3. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Mocking up and fitting things, gotta get a pinstriper....
  4. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

The stencil sets sold on Evilbay work really good! Paint the front section and mask, paint the rear section...
  5. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Frame fixed
  6. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

7. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Frame fixed. Frame prepped. Frame primed. Frame painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pictures tomorrow if it came out okay..
  8. Larmo63

The Jetflow Express - done.

Re: The Jetflow Express - "worlds fattest man enjoys steak" Somebody wake Danny up and remind him that the build off is still on......?
  9. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Paint match at the auto paint store, I want to "relic" the frame after I paint it. Any suggestions??
  10. Larmo63

Aluminati (feels like an abandoned amusement park in here!))

Re: Aluminati*SilVeR KinG*(((disc brake crank)))update Could you simply put the sprockets on the left side?
  11. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

I have heard that you can prime and paint over good powdercoat. They do high end car frames that way now. My P/c was old and cracked and rusty believe it or not. Didn't they sell us on the idea that it was "indestructible?"
  12. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Arayas sold..... I found the truss system I wanted, stainless, different bars on the way, pos chainguard sent back to evilbay lying seller, new one came, got bent by the geniuses at the post office, all normal stufff.... I will be posting more pics as the frame starts to get primed, painted...
  13. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Here's a OG Rat Rod....... Done Deal...., should I nust enter this and be done with it?
  14. Larmo63

Re: The Jetflow Express - "worlds fattest man enjoys steak" "Splain" those tires, never heard of 'em....... Going to Blue's Saturday morning to see treasure, you come by?? Should I bring the Mead?
  15. Larmo63

Re: The Jetflow Express - "worlds fattest man enjoys steak" Re: "I love my new Roadmaster," ....................Why don't you marry it then?
  16. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Frame back tomorrow, to the welder and wheels are powdercoated now... No Rat Rod without a frame to build around... Grrrrrr.......
  17. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

I'll sell the Arayas for $100 + shipping......
  18. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Stainless OG style struts are in, Bad News/Good News........ I'll let my welder buddy have a "crack" at fixing the frame before I go to plan B.....
  19. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

Took the frame to have the powdercoating stripped (at the powdercoating place,) and they report that the frame is cracked. Hmmmm.... Not stoked about that.......
  20. Larmo63

'52 Schwinn Straightbar

I took some stuff to the powdercoating place today and they are going to chemically strip it and powdercoat prime it. Hmmm...? I don't know about powdercoat people. They are expensive!!!!!!!!!!!! And he gives me "wholesale" prices. Yeah, sure buddy. Can't wait to paint it.....
Back