Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. scrumblero

NIB KHS A50 Montana Team mountain bike

NOS still in box KHS Montana Team. someone has added blue painters tape to keep the bubble wrap on. If anyone is interested I can pull it out and get more pics / numbers and groupset info. $400 plus shipping (around $100 I would guess) or pick up in Astoria OR.
  2. scrumblero

80's NIB score

These are the first part of them, not sure how many more there will be. =)
  3. scrumblero

Sekai time capsule

came upon a cache of 80's bikes still in the boxes I'm picking up next week except for this one so I threw it in the car =)
  4. scrumblero

SS cook bros bars?

I got these bars off a old redline squareback, 24x8 real CB's I think.. Did they make stainless ones? everything else was horribly rusted..
  5. scrumblero

Free Pugeot mixtie east bay

looks to be mid 70's https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/oakland-peugeot-bike/7084887274.html
  6. scrumblero

Free K50 comp 3's 20" east bay

and a set of 16" wheels to boot. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/san-ramon-free-kids-bike-tires-and/7084930532.html
  7. scrumblero

High Sierra boomerang

I gave this frame to a buddy of mine to put 24's on for his girlfriend ten years ago , after sitting in the rain for a decade he returned it. It's going back to a 26".... coaster. :grin:
  8. scrumblero

Photo finish?

Two hours left and half the field is still on the track! :eek:
  9. scrumblero

The Nut Shack

1980's Miyata Ridgerunner converted to 26" BMX with old school parts and V-brakes. A huge thank you!! to my friends teenage daughter Samantha that did the art on the frame for me. She deserves most of the credit on this one. There are some close up's of the artwork on the build thread...
  10. scrumblero

Fixie Slayer (done)

Im' bored stiff waiting for my BO12 frame to get done, so i am gonna attack this old Motobecane now that I finally got it apart. I got it shaved and spayed some rattle aluminum over the scars that matches incredibly well! The secret weapon... ;)
  11. scrumblero

Anyone else see this?

It's a few hours south of me, still gonna call him. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bop/d/huge-vintage-bicycles-and/6198010807.html
  12. scrumblero

Motobecane curb score.

Saw this on the way home from the BBQ joint and had to throw it over my shoulder and drag it home. :21: Looks nice and straight! love the chrome lowers on the forks.. Should make a nice fixie!
  13. scrumblero

Can we get a build link in the "Finished" post?

There are so many builds I can't keep em all straight.. Can we get everyone to post a link to their build thread in their finished post? :wondering:
  14. scrumblero

It's calling to me..

I got this OCC chopper along with some other bikes I picked up. I don't know why but I want to put this unicycle hub on it.. :crazy2: OCC big wheel maybe? Burrito penny farthing?
  15. scrumblero

The Nut Shack (done!)

I have an OCC drift trike I am puting parts together for, but realize I will never finish it in time. :shake: So I'm gonna do yet another strandie to go bar hopping on cause I feel like I still haven't found the perfect size for me after the last 2.. 84' 17" Miyata with a 21" top tube. and...
  16. scrumblero

Anyone need some 80's shwinn 26's with 12g spokes?

80's shwinn 26's drop centers with 12g spokes, OG Taiwan Schwinn steel hubs These will clean up nice with some naval jelly or an OA bath, no black spots on the spokes.. I will do the work if you have something really cool!
  17. scrumblero

Best go-cart tires for drifting

I am rounding up parts for my BO12 project and want to get the right cart rims/tires to run ABS pipe on. Anyone know anything about puttin pipe on a drift trike? :wondering:
  18. scrumblero

One or many?

As I was fixing a flat on my Rudge tonight. I realized I hadn't ridden my MTB since I put a new bottom bracket in it last week.. I ride every day at least once to town ( a couple miles away) and usually get another ride in even if it is just down to the bar. 90% of the time I take a single...
  19. scrumblero

6-Pack

I bought this DK 6-pack at the swap to steal the cranks off it, but after looking at it and my love for midschool tanks, I will be cleaning it up and riding it. (at least for awhile)
  20. scrumblero

$25 flea market 6-pack

I think it's an '04. Looks to be complete sans the wallyworld front rim. :D
Back