Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Blkbart

Dyno Bike pics

BBBT, Your Taboo Tiki project is just flat awesome! Just sent you a pm about some details. Bart :mrgreen:
  2. Blkbart

Bart's Dyno Rat Fink

Here I am just before heading out on the San Diego Midnight Madness ride August 20th! Bikes were all decked out by most of their riders and many rode in costume. It was an awesome ride with a lot of other cyclists. The ride was just short of 17 miles. Bart
  3. Blkbart

Ape hanger help?

Wow, guys - thanks for the quick response! The Bike Designer's shipping price is more than the handlebar's price! Looks like I will go with Master Lowrider. Once again thanks for the links! Bart :mrgreen:
  4. Blkbart

Ape hanger help?

Wanting to see if any of you have a good knowledge of Ape Hanger handlebars? I currently have the Electra approximate 15 inch rise, looking for a vendor with a similar bend but with a 18/20 inch rise. I have seen the 25 inch tall ones but that is a little too tall! Sure would like to hear...
  5. Blkbart

My Dyno Ultraglide

Junk Rage, What year(s) were these bikes manufactured? I have fould very little information on them on the net. Thanks, Bart :mrgreen:
  6. Blkbart

My Dyno Ultraglide

WOW, those bikes are beautiful! I had seen the picture of the blue one, but I though that tank was customized - I guess you learn something everyday - These are both truly amazing Dyno bicycles. Bart :mrgreen:
  7. Blkbart

Rattle can refresh

Very nice detailed ride! Thanks for sharing. Bart
  8. Blkbart

Phat Stormtrooper

WOW! Nothing short of AWESOME! Absolutely love your attention to detail! Congratulations. Bart :mrgreen:
  9. Blkbart

Dyno Bike pics

The bike that Dyno should have built, a cousin to the Moon Eyes edition :mrgreen: Blkbart
  10. Blkbart

Bart's Dyno Rat Fink

Hey guys - Thanks for the nice comments! Yes, I did shoot it with rattle can - professional quality ones from Automotive Touch Up, you can Google them. Excellent quality paint and an acrylic clear coat that can be color sanded and buffed with in a day or two. As for the pinstripes I ordered...
  11. Blkbart

Bart's Dyno Rat Fink

Hello all, Just wanted to share some pictures of my latest project. I began with a Dyno Deuce and built it up with a Shimano Alfine 8 speed and Shimano Center Lock front hub both black. The rims are polished Electra 24” rear 26” front. The paint is Synergy Green from the new 2010 Camaro, I...
  12. Blkbart

A New Rat Rodder - So Cal

Hello all, I am very excited to have found the Rat Rods Bike site. I have been a bicycle nut for years ever since my first purple Royce Union many years ago! I love all of the creativity of the member’s bikes! As a kid I would buy bikes at garage sales tear them down paint, detail and tune...
Back