Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Any interest in this?

I paid $5.00 for it. If you want it, I'll take it apart and put it in a box. You pay shipping, along with $5.00.
  2. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Short notice....Washington D. C. event..TOMORROW

Just found out about this event to support Washington Area Bicycle Association (WABA). I'm not going to ride the event but I will be at the Modest Mushroom (in my black RRB tee-shirt) to drink Fat Tire beer, eat lunch and check out the crowd. A buddy is riding one of my other bikes as well...
  3. 55ColumbiaBuilt

WW II Columbia

Feast your eyes on this! OFFICIAL 100% original...right down to the tires! The man I bought it from has the original receipt issued by the government when sold to his father. The tubes are holding air. I even have the tool bag. Serial #MG94023 WOOOOOHHOOOOOOO!
  4. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Are There Any Headbadge Collectors Here....

...And Is There Any Interest In This: I have pulled the RENAK hub from the old bike I was given. I'm going after the bearings in the fork tube, the handlebars and not much else...then it's off to the dump with the rest of it. Anyone interested in the headbadge?
  5. 55ColumbiaBuilt

QUICKRUN...Apeldoorn Holland

RENAK rear hub. A co-worker gave it to me today.
  6. 55ColumbiaBuilt

What Do I Have Here?

Please don't state the obvious and reply with "That's A Wheel"! :D The rim is 25 inches in diameter (a 26" rim is 23"). It has a New Departure Model "C" skip tooth, and doesn't seem to have a lot of rim for a tire bead to "seat" to. Any value?
  7. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Thank You "slowriderz" for.....

...adding to the "WAAAY COOOOL" factor of my Rollfast! The laid back "Lucky 7" seat post just notched it up a bit!!
  8. 55ColumbiaBuilt

I Wonder Where This Movie Prop Ended Up!

Cool Old Bike! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2OdPDEG6aQ
  9. 55ColumbiaBuilt

A "Reality Check" here friends...

...Let's face it, everyone here wants to save a buck, right? I do, you do, and believe it or not, the United States Postal Service (USPS) wants to save a buck too. That said, you get what you pay for. Recently I purchased a large pile of old bike parts for resale here. Now I could ship out...
  10. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Duplicate Post....Sorry.

!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Something I put together....

...from stuff I had, along with the bike I got last week in that "Big Pile Of Stuff" I'm trying to sell.
  12. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Part It Out Or Sell It Whole?

I can't make up my mind.
  13. 55ColumbiaBuilt

What Are These. and does this stuff go with them?

Do these clips go with the band brakes shown two pictures down? Also, what are these cables for? I have 9 of them!
  14. 55ColumbiaBuilt

If I Were To Buy This Big Pile Of Stuff.......

Would You Be Interested In Buying Any Of It From Me? The Red & White one in the back is the only one I would keep.
  15. 55ColumbiaBuilt

6/6/1944 Check This Out!

French soldiers at Normandy with bicycles. http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/05/world/gallery/d-day/index.html?hpt=hp_c2 Go to the fourth pic.
  16. 55ColumbiaBuilt

NEW DEPARTURE PROBLEMS

I have just rebuilt my New Departure hub, and am experiencing some problems. While I have ridden the bike with the rebuild, I have not pushed it beyond a slow cruise. The problem comes when braking. It can require a loooooong back-pedal...as much as two revolutions backward. Any idea what I...
  17. 55ColumbiaBuilt

A helmet...

No, I really don't want to wear one on my cruisers, but if I'm going to ride on the military base where I work, I HAVE to wear one. Does anyone know where I can find one like this? I don't want a novelty toy, I don't want a motorcycle helmet either. I want a BICYCLE helmet like the one...
  18. 55ColumbiaBuilt

My Wife...I Think I'll Keep Her...

She bought this Monark for use as yard art in her garden... But she let me take this off of it first!
  19. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Welding At Home...

Our good friend "Walker" has rekindled an idea I have tossed around for some time...a welder at home. I'm not looking to build a replica of the Eiffel tower, but I would like to be able to make minor repairs to things around the house instead of going out and buying new stuff. I know there's...
  20. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Please Help Me Find A Replacement Fork.

This is from my recent find, a TruSport from Philadelphia PA. As you can see the tines (trash can view) as well as the fork tube are badly bent. Do you have one like this? Thanks in adevance.
Back