Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Any interest in this?

I paid $5.00 for it. If you want it, I'll take it apart and put it in a box. You pay shipping, along with $5.00.
  2. 55ColumbiaBuilt

WW II Columbia

Wow! Thanks RatSphinx fo adding that link on the other site! Hope I break even on this thing.
  3. 55ColumbiaBuilt

WW II Columbia

I put it on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181252573791&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
  4. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Short notice....Washington D. C. event..TOMORROW

Just found out about this event to support Washington Area Bicycle Association (WABA). I'm not going to ride the event but I will be at the Modest Mushroom (in my black RRB tee-shirt) to drink Fat Tire beer, eat lunch and check out the crowd. A buddy is riding one of my other bikes as well...
  5. 55ColumbiaBuilt

WW II Columbia

Receipt and hang tag Amazing to think these items have survived for as long as they have! Mr. Wilhite paid two bucks for this bike.
  6. 55ColumbiaBuilt

WW II Columbia

More Pictures Here http://mybicycles.weebly.com/columbia-ww-ii-military-bike.html
  7. 55ColumbiaBuilt

WW II Columbia

Thanks everyone for the replies and information. Me, the bike, and the seller are in Maryland. According to the seller, the receipt is in California. When he returns there he will send it to me....when he finds it. You're right 1 beaglebaby, this bike is just perfect as it sits. This is the...
  8. 55ColumbiaBuilt

WW II Columbia

No the head badge does not say "military" on it. I woke up this morning with "buyers remorse"...I paid a LOT of money for it. I'm now trying to get an accurate appraisal on the thing. Any suggestions who to turn to?
  9. 55ColumbiaBuilt

WW II Columbia

Feast your eyes on this! OFFICIAL 100% original...right down to the tires! The man I bought it from has the original receipt issued by the government when sold to his father. The tubes are holding air. I even have the tool bag. Serial #MG94023 WOOOOOHHOOOOOOO!
  10. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Traded for a skip tooth schwinn

Those Camel's will kill ya.
  11. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Giving Up "Reselling" Bikes

My daughter brought home several friends from college. I offered up my "fleet" if they wanted to ride. Two of them told me that they never learned to ride. They grew up in communities where parents didn't want their kids going too far from home for their own safety. It's interesting because...
  12. 55ColumbiaBuilt

CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

I want one of these bikes so bad I can taste it.
  13. 55ColumbiaBuilt

finally found a wood rim bike

Despite making hundreds (or thousands), there are only six known examples of Wright Brothers (Orville & Wilbur) Bicycles known to exist, and they are priceless. Keep that in mind when you make finds like this.
  14. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Removing Tape Residue

ACETONE.
  15. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Brooks B66

Ditto.......
  16. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Backflips on a fendered mixtie...

Way cool.................thanks for sharing!
  17. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Covering chrome?

My next project bike will have "clear copper" powdercoating over chrome. It will give the chrome the look of a brand-new penny...like the picture in the 3G Bikes link you see at the top of this page (sometimes). I'm sure the powder coating will add a measure of protection to the chrome. Stay...
  18. 55ColumbiaBuilt

What does everyone do when they're not messing with their bi

I enjoy woodworking. This folding chessboard has exactly TWO finish nails in it...the rest is wood, glue, and polyurethane. I made this "BOOM BOX" with a car stereo for use with my MP3 player. It's powered by a motorcycle battery. My neighbors LOVE it!! I also buzz my neighborhood...
  19. 55ColumbiaBuilt

Liberty?

I think you'd be better off posting it on your local craigslist. Anyone here would have to factor shipping. If you can find a buyer "In Your Own Back Yard" they'll come get it. I have sold 6 or 7 bikes on my local craigslist.
Back