Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Triumph Headbadge

Hey guys. I’m looking for turn of the century or brass triumph headbadge. Hit me up. Thanks guys
  2. B

A 1938 Elgin For My Daughter and I

Re: My 1938 Elgin For My Daughter and I Hey, I never thought about that. Thanks for the idea
  3. B

A 1938 Elgin For My Daughter and I

I needed to build a bike with a childs seat for my 2 year old daughter. I bought a 38 frame and fenders for $75 minus the tank. I then found a 1938 almost complete Elgin which i bought strictly for the tank. I bought the seat, reflector, and horn for it separately and had my cousin pinstripe it...
  4. B

Vintage Elgin Find

Elgins weren't made in the 50's. I have a 1935, 1938 and a 1939. They don't look like yours .It looks like a 36 or a 37 to me.
  5. B

Vintage Elgin Find

50'??????????? Ah, no. Try 30's and prepare to get paid
  6. B

I need restoration help

Thanks Gary. Removing the blue is most certainly my first and most desired option. I'm just needing a Plan B.
  7. B

I need restoration help

I have a girls 1940 Elgin fully equipped. The bike has been sprayed blue. Everything including the spokes. The frame, fenders, and forks are all pretty straight. There is a little rust on the handlebars, chainwheel, and crank which but can polished up pretty easily. My problem is the paint. My...
  8. B

How do these bikes keep finding me just in one week UPDATED

Re: How do these bikes keep finding me just in one week I don't really care for NPence too much. He won't sell me the Flyer. :( But I really can't blame him. :D That thing is awsome.
  9. B

1939 Elgin

I got this bike and it looked like a car ran it over and then was left in a an oil pan. It was caked with oil all over the frame, wheels, hub, chainwheel, pretty much everywhere. I cleaned it up in about 8 hours and my dad straightened the fenders, which were beat to h#*l, and the rear carrier...
  10. B

All before 8:00am.

Is everyone jealous of this guy or is just me? Are you going to sell any of that sweet stuff and share with us?
  11. B

A Ratty find

i feel special, rollin' with the lord. Not "The Lord" though.
  12. B

A Ratty find

Ride!!!!
  13. B

A Ratty find

I went to the Flying A Studio swap on Sunday and picked up a headlight for my wife's JCH, but that's all i found. On the way back home to Ventura, I stopped by a place off the 405 and the 10 and picked up this for myself. I knew what i wanted to do with it as soon as i put in my suv.
  14. B

Does anyone know it all?

i like your style gold street customs. why do women throw our hobbies in our face?
  15. B

Does anyone know it all?

Can anyone tell me what year this JC Higgins is? Thanks, Rocky http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bik/1937020091.html
  16. B

newport beach swap

sweet baby .....! All Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby ....., in your golden, ... and a duffel bag full of underwear and sweet, stinky weed. Thanks, Rocky
  17. B

newport beach swap

i tried to access that link but the page has been flagged by craigslist. whats the story with the swap?
Back