Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. dragn91

Got a derby and a??? What years are they?

Got the first bike today from a buddy clearing a lot I think it's supposed to have a tank. It's a derby. Cool kinda loop frame rear. Chainguard seems wrong. Anyone know the year? The other is spray painted over badge that's just square and nothing on it. My buddy pulled it out of a scrap...
  2. dragn91

Vintage Columbia tandem

Just the right patina. Forks bent but I fill up the tires and ride it around every once in a wile. No shipping. $150 i repeat no shipping! Located in Cecil county Maryland. Email [email protected] don't get to check messages on here much.
  3. dragn91

Cool coumbia tandem bike $125 or trade for 24inch skyways

I dont need two tandem bikes so putting this one up for sale or trade for a set of black or blue skyway 24 inch mag wheels. It has matching seats rides pretty good needs a nice grease and cleaning and the forks are a little bent nice patina currently used as yard art. Come get it pick up only...
  4. dragn91

Mens pre war skiptooth $100

Just picked this up its got a cool patina took it for a ride today but def. Needs tires and greased come pick it up only No Shipping! $100 email builtnotbought01@gmail
  5. dragn91

What brand/year old mens skiptooth

Only bought this cause i liked the stewart warner speedo and the cool chain guard. Anyone know the make? Missing the headbadge it skiptooth and has a very thin seat. post came with the girls bike im probally going to rob the wheels from for another bike.
  6. dragn91

Bunch of bikes for sale early bmx , tandem ,western flyer x53 project ect..

Need to thin out some of my stuff have a couple bikes and bike projects for sale. Dont really want to ship but id consider it at your costs. '][/URL] '][/URL] Vintage western flyer bike complete and in good shape except missing seat gumwall tires a little rough but i rode it as is. Think its...
  7. dragn91

Got a couple tandems

'][/URL] Buddy dropped these off yesterday said he saw some guy taking them out a his barn his wife wanted him to throw them away but he figured someone would want the so he was taking them to the curb. had some fun cruising the Columbia last night after a quick bath and lube and some air in the...
  8. dragn91

western flyer freedom 2

Posted this somewhere else and was told I should put it here. Got it yesterday I think it's an 86 or 87 really cool bike. I pb blasted the chain pumped up the tires and took it for a spin. Anybody have and old dealer adds or anything that be cool. Trying to find a cheap seat and layback post for...
  9. dragn91

bmx guys western flyer freedom 2 what's it worth

Just got this don't know much about them but it's really cool. Frame is perfect tires even pumped up but there dry rotted just missing the seat. I know some vintage bmx bikes are worth some money but idk about a western flyer. I'm gonna but a lay back seat post and seat and have fun. Will...
  10. dragn91

Hawthorne badged rollfast what year?

My brother picked up this nice rollfast at the auction nice original paint but had the head badge painted white with what might have been faded paint/gratis over that. I scratched it off with my nail and it's clearly a brass hawthorn badge? I know they were in together but never seen two names...
  11. dragn91

rollfast with hawthorn badge

My brother picked up a nice rollfast skip tooth at the auction today minus pedals seat and bars quick trip to my place and he was set with new white walls apes new white grips nice pedals and a junk seat (all I had) anyone know the story on this it looks like original paint but the head badge...
  12. dragn91

saved from the scrapper derby

Got this derby today paid a little more than usual but im cheap lol saw it on the top of a pile of scrap in the bed of a truck and they gave me the old i saw one on ebay for 600 routine i prolly could of waited and bout it from the scrapyard but i didnt want to risk not getting it. Its a skip...
  13. dragn91

40s? western flyer homebuilt tandem

Just traded a drill for this its got a springer fork one nice seat all skiptooth stewart warner speedo rides pretty good someone went tgru alot of work making it.
  14. dragn91

just got this schwinn tank bike

It looks alot like a black phantom? Ill post numbers tomorrow
  15. dragn91

schwinn black phantom???

Just picked this up looks like a black phantom? Anybody know how to tell the year? Do the still make fenders repop? It looks like the forks use to have a lock cylinder?
  16. dragn91

jc higgins bike frame help

My buddy just bought this girls j c higgins frame at a yard sale he was wanting to know the year and maybe a picture of a restored or original one. The frame looks like its molded kinda at all the joints but its all factory metal really cool dont look like the bike frames im used to with brazed...
  17. dragn91

love the scrap yard

I think ive got all but two of my bike from this place today for $18 and an old freezer i got a newer boys 26 inch cruizer with apes and a bananna seat put the chain on and aired up the tires and took it for a spin also a new schwinn delray the pink bike put the chain on and took it for a ride...
  18. dragn91

schwinn baby hauler build

Got my Schwinn heavy duti together again. I originally built it a couple years ago but it was robbed of everything for other bike builds. I built this one to haul my son around on special thanks to Meeba for hooking me up with the baby seat he's a stand up guy. Still got to pack/clean all the...
  19. dragn91

hawthorn springer and 70s style chopper bike

Found these at the scrap pile today at work im probably gona rob the seat and sissybar for my huffy rail and build the hawthorn. Its a skiptooth bike with beehive style springer I've never seen before.
  20. dragn91

not a bike but its cool and has wheels (50s? baby carraige)

my girl picked it up at yard sale for 55 the lady gave her papers from when it was refinished in 1969. Its in great shape I thought it was cool enough to share. I want to get it pinstriped and shined up so my son will have the coolest wheels around when he's born.
Back