Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tvc15

Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #17: Let's Go!!

I’m in… will be a late start though!
  2. tvc15

L'Angelo di Ferro

Wow!
  3. tvc15

Get-R-Done

4. tvc15

Get-R-Done

So here is a 7 hour build of a 1951 Westfield (Columbia). Nearly all of this was from junk, spare and repurposed parts that I had lying about The bars are from an older build off that I had replaced a while back. As some of you now I worked on a Piano earlier in July that really kicked my rear...
  5. tvc15

Get-R-Done

Made it, more to follow!
  6. tvc15

Git-R-Done

7. tvc15

Git-R-Done

8. tvc15

Git-R-Done

Basically I grabbed what I could from my parts boxes in a mad dash to get this bike done, I'm actually pretty darn proud of what I accomplished, granted that I have been hoarding lots and lots of parts for bast builds. My wife brought me the two license plates up from her Grandmothers, I think...
  9. tvc15

Git-R-Done

Ok I'm back in... Started a bike at 10.... Images will follow when I can breath
  10. tvc15

Git-R-Done

That piano kicked my rear end... I couldn't get it back on track so I'm out. Good luck to all!
  11. tvc15

Git-R-Done

So... I'm done... bike time :)
  12. tvc15

FENIX- Finished!

Ok... I've gone through heck and back with my stupid piano, surely you have something wonderful!
  13. tvc15

SIL's BDay Present: Que Sera Sera, Done and Delivered

You have always been one of my fav fabricators, looking forward to this!
  14. tvc15

'37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe

amazing work here!
  15. tvc15

FENIX- Finished!

I'm shivering with anticipation
  16. tvc15

X

Looking good, I had a heck of a time getting my rack to align with my frame. Watching this one for sure!
Back